Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
you said it much better than me
Great minds think alike! It's funny that you posted the same thing at the same time! lol
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Great minds think alike! It's funny that you posted the same thing at the same time! lol
lol, they certainly do
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 08:39 PM
China is solely walked on a flexi lead. Whilst pavement walking the lead is locked so she is next to me but then oncce in the park she can roam. We cant let her off lead as despite the training we have done with her, if a dog rushes upto her she gets aggressive. Im always aware of whats happening around me and i have control over her.

If i was to use a long line it would take too long for me to rein her in to have the control i have with a flexi.

Its like saying ban cars just because a few idiots cant drive properly or drink drive etc...

People cleaning up dog poo will do it or not no matter what lead they have. All this will acheive is more off lead out of control dogs...that and more money for the council at the expense of responsible owners who actually have a lead for their dog...
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2010, 09:03 PM
The world is going mad, anyone who does not pick up their dog's poop because said dog is on a flexi lead, was never going to do it anyway, short lead, off lead or whatever.

Would be interesting to see the results of the research done to support this. lol
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3