Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by murph View Post
my comment is this...news of the world! nuff said
I know what you are saying but I doubt other papers would've been interested in the 'story'. Interesting though and I enjoyed the pic of the dog xxx
fluffymummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm with JK on this one as well, the woman is clearly after publicity and money, she's even advertising the future litter with JK's dog on her website, so I can only imagine how many messages she's sent him for him to react like that!
Avani
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2010, 01:55 PM
She was so deeply troubled, she needed to sort comfort from News of the World!

I am with him on this one, not with his threats or excessive language - but then again it sounds like she has been bugging him for a while about it and he has had enough. TBH if someone was bugging me about having MY dog for 10 days to make money, despite nothing in contract and despite me declining previously I would have a few choice words as well.
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2010, 02:09 PM
I think they are both bad... her for expecting him to comply with her wants and him for the despicable language. Why didn't he just either agree to meet and discuss his views or write to her; he was probably fed up with the numerous texts and calls but nothing makes swearing and abusive language right.

I agree with the above poster saying she was deeply troubled so she went to the News of the World.... no smoke without fire perhaps? or she thought she could make a quick buck out of JKay.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 02:44 PM
It sounds like she's a bad breeder just looking to make a buck, but the threats and cursing is pretty nasty and uncalled for.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 12:10 PM
i have no sympathy for that woman at all!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3