View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Findley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2010, 10:57 PM
I love Windsor such a lovely ground. I am going on the first day Thursday which is hound day. I agree we pay to show the dogs but paying for the car park is such a rip off especially a couple of years ago when the field was a sea of mud!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2010, 05:15 AM
I asked the secretary about the car parking charges a few years ago and was told it was to cover the cost of security.

I wonder how much they have to pay for the use of the site in the first place? It is one of my favourite showgrounds, (apart from when it was a sea of mud).
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm going to try and go on Thursday, I don't have any dogs to show but I hope to get a lift from my friend who shows her Elk Hounds and catch up with my boy's breeder. Very convenient to have Hounds and Toys on the same day!

I would love to met some more Dogsey members, shall I wear a green carnation so you know who I am (and don't presume I'm some random nutter?) and talk to me?

J.
ridgeback05
New Member!
Male 

08-06-2010, 12:18 PM
i will not be able to make it to windsor as i will be working but both my dogs will be there...with their mum...on the thursday...but we will all be at three counties at the end of this week..
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
I'm going to try and go on Thursday, I don't have any dogs to show but I hope to get a lift from my friend who shows her Elk Hounds and catch up with my boy's breeder. Very convenient to have Hounds and Toys on the same day!

I would love to met some more Dogsey members, shall I wear a green carnation so you know who I am (and don't presume I'm some random nutter?) and talk to me?

J.
Im there on the thursday showing our babies! You would be more than welcoming to come over to the crested ring and meet us!
not sure how you will find us though we always find a random place to bench out the way! Im in bitch pup, and Bitch junior, Bitch limit and another one but cant remember

ohh good luck - ridgeback05
Findley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Come to the Deerhound ring on Thursday I will be there with my two dogs one in post grad dog and one in post grad bitch. My daughter is also showing my friends deerhound bitch in post grad , I think I may have entered the brace which is about lunch time if you want a laugh mine always want to play with each other halfway round the ring. I will say hello.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Pip and I will be there on hound day if anyone would like to meet my baby.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3