Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Well the only thing I can say is thank God it ain't got wheels... and we know you are static......the very thought of you mobile - travelling round the country selling clothes pegs....shudder.....
That's an idea for H - it would help pay the ground rent/yearly fee .
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 07:41 PM
how wonderful for you, I wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture

x x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Would you allow us to bring our (housetrained) kids too? They're 10 and 9 so older kids...x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-04-2010, 08:08 PM
.....the very thought of you mobile - travelling round the country selling clothes pegs....shudder.....

And reading palms She's very talented you know

I must admit I had a good laugh at this
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Well to complete the picture she would have to loose a front tooth and develop a hump..... Opps sorry she already has those......Helena basically you are set woman. Get the doilies off your crystal ball......but of course you knew I was going to say that didn't you?????
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Well to complete the picture she would have to loose a front tooth and develop a hump..... Opps sorry she already has those......Helena basically you are set woman. Get the doilies off your crystal ball......but of course you knew I was going to say that didn't you?????
Oh dear methinks there might be a little papier mache model of Kazz having little pins stuck in it when she reads this
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
That's an idea for H - it would help pay the ground rent/yearly fee .

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
how wonderful for you, I wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture

x x
Thanks Jeanette, I'm amazed already at how many people I know are waiting to book quite honestly, why is that then???!!! I suppose mainly, because it's a nice QUIET site and has good dog walking, no holiday makers arriving week in week out coz nobody else on site ever lets their out, it's too tranquil and peaceful I expect, they want to keep it all to themselves!

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Would you allow us to bring our (housetrained) kids too? They're 10 and 9 so older kids...x
Of course Lorna, it's got one double and one twin bedroom, and of course the pull out jobbies in the lounge, but who could be doing with that quite honestly when you're on holiday? I'm going to let it as a 4 people van, and not go for the 6 which it sleeps! I'll pm you when I've got everything up and running then!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
And reading palms She's very talented you know

I must admit I had a good laugh at this
I don't need to read palms though H, I'm psychic aren't I!!!!

PMS laughing at you Kazz, (but you're right of course!!!) even if the hump is in the wrong place and so is the gap in my teef!!!!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Oh dear methinks there might be a little papier mache model of Kazz having little pins stuck in it when she reads this
Oh H but voodoo is not one of my many talents!!!

I've just spoken to the salesman, but I was very gentle with him this morning, and he was very nice, even though he's now got my dosh! It appears that the 4ft mattress I want to take from MY bed here at home (coz I've got my new one coming next week) WILL fit the double bed, so he can throw out that thin old thing lying on the bed now! I hate those thin caravan mattresses and I need my sleep!

I've done a huuuuuge shopping list for things I need, bedding, crockery, kettle, toaster etc. and oh how I love shopping, so I'll be off to Dunelms for the majority of it coz it's cheap!

I'm trying to sort out insurance coz their company might be expensive at £240 they quoted me, I don't know yet till I get my own quotes back as alternatives.

He's organising the lovely, new upvc decking and ballistrades for us, we're having that all around the side and front, so we can sit out there and have breakfast and when I leave the doors open the dogs can only get out on the balcony and not outside. I've got to sort out some fencing for our garden too, but Dave said he is doing that, we're only allowed the nice white picket fencing, nothing big, but like I say, the dogs will be quite safe, and anyways, the woods are right on the doorstep to take them for a wee and a poo late at night before we all tuck ourselves up in our cosy retreat! Oh I'm getting sooooo excited, no noisy pub keeping me awake, just the owls hooting and whatever else lurks in them, thar woods!

I'm going to have to put up a new thread and see if I can get a few tips from any of you caravaners, static home holidays peops, just to see what I should and shouldn't have in there, and some nice touches that people never had in theirs and would like, coz neither of us have ever done anything like this before Maybe we should have before I bought this, but hey ho, I'm like that!!! I like to take the plunge, especially with something completely new to us!

Better get cracking again then, but first a sleep..... Zena and Georgie are already ahead of me!!!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 03:02 PM
i would love to book it too for a quiet break for me and my two daughters aged 24 and 15 Helen, we are booked to go to spain in early october but can always squeeze in another break ;o))
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2010, 03:39 PM
sounds a great place......now are you taking Border Collies
waifsnstrays
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-04-2010, 03:47 PM
sounds lovely can't wait to see it sounds like my 2 would love it and the oh which is unusual lol
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >