Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
I agree.

And if the dog was such a "Killing machine" how come he was able to return to the house and stab it to death?

I find it hard to grasp that a parent would leave their suffering child to go back and do that to the dog before getting treatment for such injuries. MY first priority would be my children.
Exactly! And he wants his other male dog destroyed too.

Not everyone's dogs mean something to them though do they?
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Reading that has left me feeling sick with disgust and anger What kind of psychotic father leaves his mauled child with a neighbour to return home on a revenge mission to stab a dog instead of going to a hopsital? And what's his "this is a dangerous dog and shouldn't have been around children!" comment................sorry, but wasn't that situation under YOUR control as the father? WHo exactly is he trying to blame? If you think it's dangerous and you leave it with your child, it's your own fault. As sad, sad situation. I hope that poor little girl recovers well. But I still feel throughly sick
wolfdogowner
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-03-2010, 07:36 PM
"We begged the authorities, pleaded with them. We wanted the dog put down. But that would cost us £180 which we didn't have."

Well according to The Sun.

There is always someone else to blame isn't there.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2010, 12:53 AM
this has shocked and sickened me.

what idiots are these people! they leave a dog who they wanted PTS for biting their son, alone with a two year old... when the female is in season... if they thought the dog was that dangerous, then why have him anywhere near her??

also, to then leave his daughter in such a state so he can viciously kill the poor dog! i know he was angry after what happened to his daughter, but im sorry that was his fault, not the dogs! i hope he is charged, he deserves to be.

also, why want his other dog PTS when he did nothing wrong?? i just dont understand how some people think...
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3