Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
I have signed hun.
I most definatly think BSL should end
those innocent dogs sffering like that is digusting.
Good, me too, it just makes me sick, there is a picture of a lovely staffie x that was PTS today because a policeman thought the DDA might apply, its mad, and makes me so angry, I wish more more people would sign.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Samson yes I saw that. I added the link to my page too.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
Samson yes I saw that. I added the link to my page too.
So did I and I'm a member of DDA watch, and many other groups, I spend half my time signing petitions!
I do think this case may not be genuine though.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
So did I and I'm a member of DDA watch, and many other groups, I spend half my time signing petitions!
I do think this case may not be genuine though.
even if this one is not genuine, it is happening to hundreds of others never the less
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 04:50 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
I gave up trying to read the messages as there were so many unintelligible rants that made little sense except to slate the RSPCA. One of the pages it links to makes far more sense, and you'd think that if people were campaigning for their dog, they would do it in a way that would create the most support. Confusion reigns on that page.

I'm so very sad for all the pictured dogs.
Me too, have no idea if it is true or not, but the owners don't sound like they are doing that much, they called the RSPCA?? I would be sitting on their doorstep, I would have legal advice, I would be contacting any organisation that could offer advice or help in anyway.
This has supposedly been going on since mid November I would have more answers than they give, a lot of people offer help on the site but I noticed it is ignored.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Me too, have no idea if it is true or not, but the owners don't sound like they are doing that much, they called the RSPCA?? I would be sitting on their doorstep, I would have legal advice, I would be contacting any organisation that could offer advice or help in anyway.
This has supposedly been going on since mid November I would have more answers than they give, a lot of people offer help on the site but I noticed it is ignored.
I would too Emma! I do feel that the DDA Watch page is real though and have joined that group. It is a heartbreaking situation for these innocent dogs and their families and it sickens me that the ghouls come out to play at the expense of someone else's misery.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2010, 08:10 AM
I would too Emma! I do feel that the DDA Watch page is real though and have joined that group.
it is, i know who runs it
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 08:35 AM
I would too Emma! I do feel that the DDA Watch page is real though and have joined that group. It is a heartbreaking situation for these innocent dogs and their families and it sickens me that the ghouls come out to play at the expense of someone else's misery.
I havent had a look at the DDA page, it was aimed at the OP. I will definately have a look at DDA page
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2010, 10:27 AM
It is genuiune I know who runs it too, and there are some amazing people about doing so much good , all I do is sign petitions and try and make others aware, which doesn't seem to work as people are more interested in playing farm games and sending each other hearts etc, than showing any interest in some thing like this and lots of other campaigns, but DDA watch is def genuine as is Allie who runs it.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
It is genuiune I know who runs it too, and there are some amazing people about doing so much good , all I do is sign petitions and try and make others aware, which doesn't seem to work as people are more interested in playing farm games and sending each other hearts etc, than showing any interest in some thing like this and lots of other campaigns, but DDA watch is def genuine as is Allie who runs it.
to be fair, the B...of face is not really a site ment to be taken seriously, or not the last time I looked, maybe this sort of thing would get more interest on a more serious site where people know its all about the DDA?
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »