View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 10:39 AM
yes - here too, dirty or clean it doesn't matter. Even as I'm putting stuff or taking it out of the washine machine Tilly is there like a shot sticking her head in to see what she can pinch. She always takes them to the same spot in the garden & particulary likes bras
seaunicorn
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Yes - Missy pinches dirty and clean socks and underwear, she follows me around when I have the washing basket to see what she can steal - I now put all small items on an airer in a room designated for the cat which she is not allowed in and I have to get all the underwear into the machine quickly and close the door!!
She also steals the bag which you put underwear in to stop the washing machine eating it!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by flow-wolf View Post
Does anyone else's dogs pinch their underwear?

Wherever i put clean & dirty underwear,in the wash basket,on the maiden,radiators,bedside drawers,my malamute seems to have a tendency to pinch socks an chew the ends off
Chloe isn't fussed, clean or dirty is fine with her

All the better if she can rush out in the garden with it in front of the neighbours

A favourite game is taking it off the clothes horse and burying it under the door mat ..
fluffymummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Fluffy pinches my knickers only, not the OH's. Caught him a few times opening the washing machine door trying to steal them. And he'll steal just washed socks!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by fluffymummy View Post
Fluffy pinches my knickers only, not the OH's. Caught him a few times opening the washing machine door trying to steal them. And he'll steal just washed socks!
Hi FM
..the time to really worry is when Fluffy starts wearing them
fluffymummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi FM
..the time to really worry is when Fluffy starts wearing them
Perish the thought!

Really have to change his name into something more manly so he doesn't have to keep proving to me he da man!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Don't think my poor suffering hubby has a decent pair of socks to his name, Poppy will pinch them out of the dryer as I am taking the clothes and folding them, she will pinch them out of shoes, off the floor and has been seen hiding them under her bed!!!!!1

I can hear him moaning on these cold dark mornings as he dons yet another pair of socks with tiny teeth holes in them, then searching through the drawer for an intact pair.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3