01-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
was that in your manual?????
snigger snigger
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2009, 07:19 PM
the most tragic thing with this, is that staffie breed rescue are literally bursting at the seams... she looks so so sad.

so sad.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
i was looking at the local dog pound as usual in case a GSD is in need of rescuing by german shepherd rescue when i came across this poor frightened severly skinny little staffie girl,

Kennel Reference: 209028293
Date Found: 16 November 2009
Where Found: Birkenhead , Tollemache Road
Description: Cross Staffordshire Bull Terrier, brindle, white on chest.

how can people be so cruel as to starve her nearly to death and throw her out on the street only to be thrown into the pound what hope has she got in there along with the x amount of healthy staffies already past their date, the look on her face made me cry buckets
i wish i could go get her she looks so so sad. it makes me angry and i am trying my hardest not to swear the more i know human race the more i love my dogs..

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/wirraldogs/DogsView.asp
i had a reply from just 1 staffie rescue out of the 10 i emailed the pic to they said they could'nt take her because she is a Staffie X how sad is that she has no chance now
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2009, 07:38 PM
It makes my blood boil!!
And to think that a human out there, did this to her...makes me sick.
Poor girl

There must be some rescues out there that would take her on surely?
What about Dogs trust?
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Is there noone on Dogsey who can help this girl? I would if closer or even if transport could be arranged. cant we all rally together and help her?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
i had a reply from just 1 staffie rescue out of the 10 i emailed the pic to they said they could'nt take her because she is a Staffie X :022: how sad is that she has no chance now
so how can they tell that from that picture??? She doesn't look anything like she's supposed to look, the poor wretched creature does she, so how they can say she's a x-breed from that piccy I don't know! Grrrr! No, they just don't want her, they're full to the brim obviously! So, so, sad
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Poor wee thing, she looks so sad, hopefully someone will come along a take pity on her. I'm a volunteer at the dog shelter in Newcastle and I've seen some skinny dogs brought in there but none quite as bad as that poor girl.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 08:35 PM
I wish I could take her on but I just can't right now. Is there anyone who could foster her???
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 08:42 PM
i have emailed dogs trust/dogsblog and a few other non specific breed rescues so i'll let you all know the out come if there is one.thanks everyone i know you would all take her if you could, as i wish i could
Tancredreynolds
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
and I'd be the first to help you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor, pathetic, sad look on that poor dog's face is enough to make me commit murder here!!!!!!!! They won't find him of course will they He's got another one by now, this poor soul obviously wasn't "hard" enough Makes me sick to the stomach and quite honestly, I hope they put the poor thing out of it's misery so it never gets half the chance of going through what it went through before! People make me so sick sometimes, and if I were to see the person who had owned this dog I would have NO hesitation whatsoever in cutting his b*lls off, that's a fact!!!! With the bluntest knife possible toboot!!!!
Ditto""""""""""" I'd gladly do it and more!!!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >