Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm afraid if anybody threatened my dogs like that, then, they must have a death wish!!!!!! The thing is, if you went out there and threw the ball for the dogs just like you really, really want to do, just to get up her nose, then I'd worry about that type of person doing something really awful, know what I mean? So in your case mate, I honestly think it's best to lay low on this one,much as you feel tempted maybe (I know I would!) try and calm down and let it go over your head, coz one day, you'll get, or rather they will, get their karma!!!!! It always happens, she had no right to have an attitude like that about what you do with YOUR dogs who were doing nothing wrong and you know that don't you, she'll get hers, and you just unwind with that nice voddy and coke!!!!xxxxxxx
Yea that's what I intend to do mate, I was all for going out but Chris, being Chris put his foot down with a firm hand mate Calmed down now and he does make sense, but I shall be out there tomorrow no problem, and if those staffies fo much as rear their heads (i'm not blaming the staffies) it's the numpites, once again, that own them isn't it?

xxxxx

Voddy is doing it's work
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
I think I would want it on record that you were threatened with the dogs, even if you didn't tell them.

Some people just shouldn't drink, it turns them into morons.
Oh I told her I was reporting them...I might still do that tomorrow when Chris is at work

xxx
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Oh you poor thing! What a pair of idiots! They sound like real scum.

You just chill out and don't let them bother you. They are in the wrong and when they sober up, they'll realise just how foolish they've been.

They wouldn't dare do anything to your dogs. Just all mouth like this type often are................

Hope you feel better soon. They're not worth getting worked up over
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Oh you poor thing! What a pair of idiots! They sound like real scum.

You just chill out and don't let them bother you. They are in the wrong and when they sober up, they'll realise just how foolish they've been.

They wouldn't dare do anything to your dogs. Just all mouth like this type often are................

Hope you feel better soon. They're not worth getting worked up over
Thanks CC
Chris has just been round to the owner of the Staffie that was doing all the barking, coz, although that Staffie attacked our Poppy...remember? She is a nice girl, if a bit dim so he thought he would put her to the wise. turns out the numpy had already been round and her fella opened the door, He told chris not to worry about it, He could see he had been drinking and just said to him "Yea Yea mate ok, ok" and shut the door in his face. so he got no change their either

Sorry if that sounded like he shut the door on chris, no he shut the door on the numpty..... the voddy is taking effect

xxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 08:01 PM
just been telling my friend and she has had a good idea, she said. that to tell them that the RSPCA have been informed and the police because I believe from what they have said that those Staffies are obviously been bred for fighting

xxxxxxxx
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Having read all about your experience I don't really know what I can add except that I am shocked by it all and would just like to wish you good luck
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Merz View Post
Having read all about your experience I don't really know what I can add except that I am shocked by it all and would just like to wish you good luck
Thanks I am just not used to all this, in all the time I have lived here I have never had a row with a neigbour...never.xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Sounds like they're all mouth and no action. Don't let them stress you out.

Enjoy your drink
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Sounds like they're all mouth and no action. Don't let them stress you out.

Enjoy your drink
I am thanks
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Glad you're enjoying that drink and have calmed down, hugs elaine don't let the b******ds grind you down
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >