Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bijou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2009, 07:21 AM
bearing in mind that she is just a youngster at present here are my thoughts:

Good reach of neck but lacking in wither height at present which affects the line from neck to croup. Little upright in shoulder and needs to deepen in chest ( as you would expect at this age ) good body proportions, good rear angulations. Would like a touch more bone and feet slightly open. A very feminine bitch with a lovely expression , correct eye shape and colour , very good ear set, good skull and muzzle ratio, excellent chiselling under eyes - good pigmentation.

Of good breed type but very immature at present - she has all the essentials there though - so good luck with her !
Tanya36
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Thankyou
Im hoping to show her lightly next year so im sure i'll be posting more pics then , she is maturing slowly ( just the way i like them ) .
Her temperament is superb , i couldnt ask for more
Ive recently had her bva hip & elbow scores back
Hips Total 15 - 6/9
Elbows Total 0 so were very happy
LoweherzLeos
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-01-2010, 07:45 PM
dont know if you still want a critique but here goes,

going through the leggy stage at the minute, but over all likely to develop into good proportions, lovely feminine head with good pigmentation and good colour eye, cant comment on bite. well set ears giving lovely expression, would like slightly longer neck, but withers are nicely pronounced. fabulous shoulder. not as much bone as i would like, but lovely tight feet. chest could be a little deeper but this will develop with maturity. nice topline appears to be firm with no roll on movement. very good rear angulation. tail appears to be carried well on the move, good reach during movement. nice type and when matured should be lovely, you should be proud
Tanya36
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-01-2010, 07:56 PM
thanks for the critique
I'll have to post some recent pics of her , she is maturing really well ( in my opinion lol ) .
She has lost the leggy look now , her bite is perfect , and her chest is deepening .
And yes im very proud of her thanks again
Tanya36
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Just thought i would share some pics of Lana which were took today .
She will be 2 next month

Sorry the first one is blurry

tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Tanya!
Lana is looking lovely - she's filled out nicely.
I just had a nosey on your website to look at more photos - I see Lana will be a mum soon hopefully - exciting!
Tanya36
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-06-2010, 06:21 AM
Thankyou hun xx
Yes hopefully everything will go to plan and we should have a litter here around mid september .
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3