View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 12:54 PM
I had similar situation.. but oddly more high tech... I went along my normal walk to see an odd little lolly stick with a photo of me and my dogs sticking up next to a pooh... I frowned and had a closer look. The offending poop was clearly a fox poo all slick and black with that acrid odour... I carried on my walk certaint that the curtain twitcher was probably incensed by my lack of care about their sign.. Then when I returned home I duly printed out a photo of a fox and replaced their sign.

Two days later they again put a photo of me next to a pooh... this time clearly a cats.. I went home and made a number of signs.. There have been no more signs since the day they opened their door to find I had signed and labelled everything in their front garden.. Cat pooh, Bird pooh, slug nibbles on their plants, snail trails, worm holes.. everything with a photo of the animal that caused the problem.

Some people have more time than sense..

And I am quite capable of being one of those people!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 02:37 PM
I would only do something like that if i knew for certain who hadn't been clearing up after their dog. For them to jump to conclusions and assume it was your dog, mess about with your property and faeces and leave snide little notes is totally disgusting.

I'd be furious - if you know who it is, inform environmental health so there's a record of it. Then let whoever left the note know that the relevant authorities have been informed, and that if they have any evidence that you failed to clean up your dog's faeces, that they should contact environmental health directly. If they are completely ill-informed I don't think they should get away with this kind of vandalism. If the note was in public view, couln't it even be considered defamation of character?

Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I had similar situation.. but oddly more high tech... I went along my normal walk to see an odd little lolly stick with a photo of me and my dogs sticking up next to a pooh... I frowned and had a closer look. The offending poop was clearly a fox poo all slick and black with that acrid odour... I carried on my walk certaint that the curtain twitcher was probably incensed by my lack of care about their sign.. Then when I returned home I duly printed out a photo of a fox and replaced their sign.

Two days later they again put a photo of me next to a pooh... this time clearly a cats.. I went home and made a number of signs.. There have been no more signs since the day they opened their door to find I had signed and labelled everything in their front garden.. Cat pooh, Bird pooh, slug nibbles on their plants, snail trails, worm holes.. everything with a photo of the animal that caused the problem.

That's BRILLIANT - right back atcha! They'll have been fumimg! I bet they thought they were being really clever too.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 04:39 PM

OMG - sorry i found this really amusing, i have been laughing rather loudly, it just tickled me. Some people really have too much time on their hands ! (not you of course, i would have done the same thing !)
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Doggydina View Post
No, not a tit for tat thing. When I was pulling into my parking space yesterday there was a woman watching me, she walked away and hid behind a bush but I could tell she was still watching me. Seen her about before and I think she is not all there (and the handwriting and spell would back this up). I thought it strange but never thought more of it till this morning when the note and parcel appeared.

And another thing, I have two staffies, there poo is not small by any means, but this is tiny, it's like a cat poo ! !
Aha ! This may mean the offending dog is raw fed Doggydina ! Or it may just mean it was a very small dog, or a raw fed small dog ! This may help narrow down the suspect ! I cannot think of anything much more annoying than picking up after your dog, and then getting accused of not doing so and worst still, being blamed for some other dog ... and then even worse than that, having the wretched stuff stuck to your car ! I would have been fuming !!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 06:37 PM

Harry21
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by kingbilly View Post
Threaten her with tampering with a motor vehicle. give her a bill for the windscreen wiper that is now stretched, she will soon shut her weirdo gob.

That is the trouble with some of these tosspots, they do or say things that are simply false, nosey bizzibodies, I know a few like that... Like to know the inside of a cats A***, want to be centre of attention.

dont they just annoy you !
Lol thats funny! I'd certainly want revenge if I was in your situation.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 07:45 PM

I like the way you think! A truly excellent response.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 05:55 PM
LOL ! !

Some fab stories guys, thanks for sharing !

Just like to say, I wasn't assuming she had mental health issues. I have seen the woman around the scheme lots, and she's come into the shop I work in. So what I was saying was not unfounded. I'm no expert, but she has a problem of some sort (can't think of polite way to say it?!?). And spoke to another dog walking friend today, he knows who I am talking about, and apparently she goes about the streets putting peoples wheelie bins back in the garden, and some other equally strange things. TBH I have calmed down a lot now. A case of mistake identity (I don't even walk in the area!!!), but if it happens again i will be reporting it.

And believe me, I know how she feels, it is very annoying !! Especially when I have just stood on another dog s##t in order to reach my own dog's poo, ARGH

I will keep you all posted on any future events though
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3