View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hammer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-04-2009, 09:54 PM
I love musical theatre, and have seen many shows in the West End and on tour at Milton Keynes.

Susan Boyle is as good, if not better, than anybody I've ever heard. I've watched her performance 20 times or more on Sky+ and am still blown away every time.

What a deeply shallow society we are where we pre-judge people on the way they look and act.

Susan is a star...I'd rather listen to her music everytime rather than some of the drivel and tosh that ends up in the charts these days (Lily 'foul-mouth' Allen and Katy Perry to name but two).
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
At last something decent to watch on a Saturday night, wish Doctor Who was back on every saturday as well, but the woman with the amazing voice could well win IMO , although the dancers were ace as well.
I love Doctor Who to! Did you see the Easter special?

I'll be watching BGT tonight.

Hammer: I agree with you about Katy Perry (but I like Lily Allen).
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
They are called Flawless and I agree they were fab and a real inspiration to all young (especially black) people. Just shows you what young people can do when they put their minds to it. As much as I thought the lady was great, I think Flawless have a better chance of winning and they def get my vote
I liked them too but its a bit unfair.. I mean isn't the show supposed to be about the "man on the street"

Not a group who already have management and agents and have worked with celebs already!!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
I liked them too but its a bit unfair.. I mean isn't the show supposed to be about the "man on the street"

Not a group who already have management and agents and have worked with celebs already!!
Oh didnt know that...thought they were undiscovered.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Oh didnt know that...thought they were undiscovered.
NOOO certainly not...Google "flawless entertainment"..

They have worked with
Madonna , Beyonce , Amerie , Victoria Beckham ,
Emma Bunton , Lemar , Estelle , Terri Walker , Jamelia , Sway (Mobo award winner) Houston and also so solid rappers Harvey and Asher D.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Agree thats not fair really cos i would class them as proffessionals then...they must get paid for working for all thoses people?!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 05:53 PM
I too thought that Susan Boyle was amazing - I loved the clip of the girl in the audience rolling her eyes when she first saw her, then clapping when she heard her voice

Apparently Oprah wants her on her show and if she does she would easily 'make it' over in the US. She supposedly had over 3 million people watching her video clips on the net!

It's a pity that Flawless are Pro's - I thought that all the acts on this were unsigned and that was the point of the whole thing, finding new talent? They were amazing too
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Well please feel free to prove me wrong about them as I thought they were amazing too..but it would seem I am right..

Flawless Dance Group Achievements

-BBC UK dance Champions ( 2005)
-Choreographers Carnival 'Best Hip'Ography Group award in the UK (2005)
-UK’s International Street Dance Champions USA vs UK (2006)
-World IDO Hip Hop dance Champions (2006)
-Dance off Awards 'Best Overall dance Group (2006)
-UMA Awards 'Best UK dance group (2006)
-UK Street Dance Championships award 'Outstanding Contribution to street dance (2007)
-European outstanding Dance Award (200
As Flawless we continue to appear and work on major shows on TV including Music videos for MTV and films on Big Screen, some of the stars we have the pleasure to have worked with are Madonna, Beyonce, Amerie, Westlife, Victoria Beckham, Sugababes, Alesha Dixon, Estelle, Jay Sean, and many more to mention. Marlon Wallen is the main nucleus of the company, bringing a professional experience as well as a new kind of choreography that's exciting and inspirational, which has also made Hip Hop Dance more appealing to the mass audience.
Look at their face book.. Flawlessmoves..
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post

Wow I didnt know that either

Yes, totally agree that is unfair.
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Britains got talent really surprised me this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMHwe9c43jU&NR=1

mo
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >