Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
I must be really lucky, Ben won't poo in his garden unless he is ill (then it goes in a tesco nappy bag, then double bagged and put in bin).

So I just scoop and put in red doggy bins in the park or at the beach or wherever we are walking.
must a ben thing as my ben wont *go* in the garden unless hes ill. luckily we are nearby to a nice dog walking park.around the corner.complete with red bins.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 07:18 PM
I wish mine didn't go in the garden.
They seem to poo for england or someone else is coming in. I have to bag it and take it up the tip or put it out for the binmen, The bags get so heavy thougn so have to be careful what I put out for the binmen.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
must a ben thing as my ben wont *go* in the garden unless hes ill. luckily we are nearby to a nice dog walking park.around the corner.complete with red bins.
It's a Mo thing too, she never goes in the garden unless it is absolutely necessary.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 07:46 PM
it goes in my bin, we do buy the bin men a case of beer now and then, that seems to keep em happy
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
Oh my parents always flush their dog poo down the toilet...
We used to do that when we had a downstairs loo, we used cheap Tesco value toilet paper to pick it up, then straight down the downstairs loo.

Use Boots cheap nappy sacks now, much cheaper than poo bags, tie the handles and straight in the wheelie bin. Our council have said this is OK.

Next door have never scooped, I'm surprised the dog can find a clear spot to poo now!
warlord0
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Heh a three page posting on POO!

Just chuck it over the fence into the neighbours garden
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Double bag and bin.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Either double bagged and in the rubbish
Or lately an ickle walk to the nearest red bin.... I have a girl who does about 1-2 daily and boys who must do about 6 They insist on 3 on a walk Is it a male thing I wonder?
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by wendyann View Post
I guess I am the lucky one after reading all those? we have fields beside and behind us and fling it in there!!!!
you're not serious right???

we have a mechanical poop scooper, best £10 my mum ever spent. It goes into a carrier bag and then into the designated untied binbag unless someone ties it up of course, that makes my day...

It is a male thing I think... One of Jobie's many aliases is 'Jobie two-sh*ts' lol, though he has been known to do three in one walk (nice and runny of course, and usually in some nice foot long grass or a bush)
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Each poo goes into a tesco nappy sack, these sacks are all put into a Tesco carrier bag and into the bin.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >