View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Fantastic pics, especially love the one of pip jumping up for the snowballs and Tia lying in the snow, bless, gorgeous pics. Wow, I can't wait for ours, it will be down here around 9pm tonight so they say, but you can never believe a weather forecaster can ya! I bet Georgie will look gorgeous out in the snow, so I'm gonna have to get my camera out too even though it will be dark! Can you cycle in snow I wonder??? I'll have a go tomorrow anyway, watch this space!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Fantastic pics, especially love the one of pip jumping up for the snowballs and Tia lying in the snow, bless, gorgeous pics. Wow, I can't wait for ours, it will be down here around 9pm tonight so they say, but you can never believe a weather forecaster can ya! I bet Georgie will look gorgeous out in the snow, so I'm gonna have to get my camera out too even though it will be dark! Can you cycle in snow I wonder??? I'll have a go tomorrow anyway, watch this space!
Thanks Muck!!! Pip was barking at it too!

Cycle in the snow??? Of course mate - though it depends how you're wearing your Pancho :smt044
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Awww wonderful pics of the snow and your dogs Ashlady - they look as if they are having a whale of a time I love the ones of them stood on their back legs catching the snow. Sabre used to love the snow too and would play in it for hours when out on a walk - he loved us throwing snowballs and then he used to catch them in his mouth
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Awww wonderful pics of the snow and your dogs Ashlady - they look as if they are having a whale of a time I love the ones of them stood on their back legs catching the snow. Sabre used to love the snow too and would play in it for hours when out on a walk - he loved us throwing snowballs and then he used to catch them in his mouth
Cheers Foxy I took loads of photos stood out there freezin' me wotsits off, then it started snowing again but they wouldn't come in so I left them to it and made a brew
mackleback
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 06:42 PM
What beautiful pictures!! I love waking up to snow!! The dogs look like they had a brill time playing in it!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Oooh that looks like sooo much fun

Luna loves the snow aswell

I hope we'll be getting some soon
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-11-2005, 07:09 PM
looks like they are enjoying the snow
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Beautiful photos. Looks like they had lots of fun. I'm so jealous, there hasn't been any snow here
Zeus
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Really nice pictures it looks so much fun there with your dogs dogs always know how to have the best time , i wish it would snow again
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Thanks to
Mackleback, Jeanette, Carole, Brandiesnap and Zeus. I've used ALL their towels now, they keep wanting to go back out after I've dried them off
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >