View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Alan and with respect to all the other members who train and leave their dogs together, that is fine..and in many cases a dog and bitch /two dogs are great together but sadly your bitch has already killed a dog so we know she has the capacity to kill ..and no amount of training will remove this. If she has puppies as you wish you may pass on this unwanted trait to the puppies, or this bitch in a possessive moment could kill her puppies. I have seen a very possessive bitch do this in a gesture of overprotection
sharon120463
New Member!
Female 

28-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Hi Alan , I have 4 bitchs who all live togther quite happily.one is 6 years ,2 years, and 2 of ten months.you have to be firm with them from the start and socialize them from a very early age.mine get on with other dogs.You also have to watch their body language. mine eat sleep and do almost every thing together they are inseperable and cry if one goes out of the others sight.personaley i would not breed from you bitch also you are going to have to watch her closely has she has killed once she could do again. i am also sorry to hear about the death of the other bitch and my heart is with you on this.
spikey
Dogsey Junior

30-05-2005, 06:26 AM
Thanks everybody,

last friday I went to the office with Nikita for the first time and left Spike at home, when we came back home both dogs were crazy, they played all the time and they search themselves like she was in season.

I think they're like husband and wife......
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3