register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DvnBiker
Dogsey Junior

24-08-2011, 06:08 PM
can certainly recommend the csj - I used to feed it to my BCs but now feed raw. they do a huge range and a huge range of prices. Worth ringing them as they will give you loads of advice.
NCA1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Certainly take a look at the CSJ range, there may well be something to suit you & your dogs
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2011, 08:01 AM
If anyone feeds CSJ and is near me I have a full bag of the rings and a full bag of puppy food. They are opened with a few scoops tken out. It did not go down well here.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2011, 11:16 AM
I feed raw, and am just about to branch out into ahem, home grown food to lower the pirce a bit more (Taking delivery of a triple rabbit hutch the weekend (for the rabbits) then Double hutch for Quail and then the coops for the chooks (one for meat birds and one for eggs) Im also considering a rat/mouse breeding program

I try (as much as possible) not to use too much meat from the big suppliers, mainly because the idea of factory farming fills me with dread. So we use ALOT of road kill, rabbits/pigeons from the local shoots, and then I buy bags of offcuts/bones etc from the local butcher. Probs cost me a bit more than the others do here for raw, but sits a little better for me
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3