Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-01-2017, 10:50 PM
'evening everyone

Just having a quick look in, Griff please stick to the chemo tomorrow, it's hard, I would be moaning as well, but it's for the best.

Lynn, I'm glad Mark's minor shunt will not keep him off the road, he does need that car right now for several reasons, and you don't need more worries, but I sense that things are going better for you, hope it continues.

June, glad the CCTV is working even if Amazon Fire is not, don't have (and will not be getting Amazon Fire) so can't offer any suggestions but main thing is you can relax a tad now and hope you've put that camp bed back in the cupboard.

For the first time today met a proffessional dog walker in Knettishal Heath, she had four dogs, all were playing and one was chasing Lara around it was a great social occassion for all of them, so nice to see. My mind does go back to when we had Baruska, would have been interesting (But there is no such thing as dog walkers in CZ)

Early start tomorrow so goodnight all, see you soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Nice when dogs get on and have a nice play Harvey. Here we have lots of dog walkers, there is one company who is awful...don't clean up, have too many dogs for one Walker and carry the dogs unrestrained in their van...awful, let alone the 2 articles who turned a dog loose on someone's cat and let it maul it so badly that the cat had to be pts...and the council are well aware of the company and what they do
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3