View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I have known dogs to go days without going at all, if they wont go out for their last wee at 11, their last wee would have been about 9.30 till the next morning 8 ish
ATD x
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Eddie hates the rain (his parents were working labs ) He will hold on for a long time and when he eventually gives in he runs across the garden with his head down, we always say he looks like he is holding a coat over his head. He can wait hours.
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Am still yet to see Werm 'go toilet' in the rain- but there has always been a lucky dry spell so far ........ but she must have easily done 24 hours if it has rained all afternoon and evening solidly.....
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Isla has been known to hold it in for 14 hours, purely down to laziness mind you!
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Isla has been known to hold it in for 14 hours, purely down to laziness mind you!
Was pouring last night when i took Werm out before bed at 11.30
She couaght me out and bolted back in before i got the door closed and was on the sofa under the blanket before I could even say 'go toilet'!!
'If you can't beat 'em- join 'em'
Ree
New Member!
Female 

28-10-2009, 05:58 PM
shadow hated going in the rain when she was a pup, i remember the long hours in a dressing gown and mac in the yard at night. After a while though she got used to going on command so she eventually got it over with.

Just be careful what the command is though lol. cause of all that rain we started saying to her " hurry up , be quick" and now she will stop and wee in the middle of roads if you happen to say those words when we're crossing =p
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Just be careful what the command is though lol. cause of all that rain we started saying to her " hurry up , be quick" and now she will stop and wee in the middle of roads if you happen to say those words when we're crossing =p
Thats brilliant!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3