View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Brilliant pictures. Where abouts did you walk? That's the one thing I and I'm sure the dogs miss about Cornwall, the long walks on the beach
Becky
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 11:08 AM
This is Perran sands....the beach at Perranporth is acsessable to dogs all year round, but I do not tend to go on there in the summer...you just cannot move for people, but the dunes are great

There is an old church (St Pirans...or the Lost church) that they recently excavated..mush to the disgust of many locals ) It was on TV apparently.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 11:26 AM
I thought I recognised it, that was my old haunt when I lived down there, it was great walking them across the dunes then back down the beach every morning!
Becky
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Brilliant pictures. Where abouts did you walk? That's the one thing I and I'm sure the dogs miss about Cornwall, the long walks on the beach
Becky
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
This is Perran sands....the beach at Perranporth is acsessable to dogs all year round, but I do not tend to go on there in the summer...you just cannot move for people, but the dunes are great

There is an old church (St Pirans...or the Lost church) that they recently excavated..mush to the disgust of many locals ) It was on TV apparently.
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I thought I recognised it, that was my old haunt when I lived down there, it was great walking them across the dunes then back down the beach every morning!
Becky
OH DONT KEEP RUBBING IT IN
(i sooo long to live in cornwall)
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

02-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Lovely photos of those gorgeous dogs - all having a great time.
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-08-2009, 01:51 PM
ooh am envious, what a great place for your doggie walks. fabulous pics, love the first one; all running like crazy as though they have never run before! lol
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3