View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 08:15 AM
He is just amazing hannah, stunning boy!
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 09:00 AM
Thanks everyone! Suprisingly floresent yellow seems to be loki's colour!

Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
Awww that is soo adorable!

I like it, where did you buy it from?
Originally Posted by novavizz View Post
Very functional, like you Hannah, I don't like to see dogs dressed up but each to their own. My dogs do wear coats in winter, especially the elderly ones. Where did you get the reflective one from, it would fit on top of their normal coats?
DG and Novavizz I got it from PAH for £4.99!!!! They do small large and medium, I was quite impressed I was going to get one from the market that was a proper coat but Loki gets so hot running round after the ball I think a thicker one would be too much for him this ones just right! Loki has the medium one and its pretty big on him we could have got away with the small probably just to give you an idea of size if you decide to get one.

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
A very good idea and Loki looks just great I drive across a large common in the dark and when dogs are wearing these coats and the flashing collars it makes such a difference for motorists.
Thanks Mini I want to get a flashy collar for him too the coats great when theres still some light but by the end of our walk last night it was pretty dark, wheres the best place to get a collar? I want one that flashes all the way round, a dog we saw last night had one that flashed in one place which ended up under his chin and hardly visible!
sam1984
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
Thankyou I appreciate it, I think he's gorgeous but im very biased! They are great fun and so clever, I fell in love with them seeing them at shows but have never seen one out and about either! Theyre hard work but worth every minute!
Sounds just like Tilly anyway lol. Id better get writing to father Christmas!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Great idea Hannah. Loki just gets better looking by the day. He has such a beautiful face. xx
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by sam1984 View Post
Sounds just like Tilly anyway lol. Id better get writing to father Christmas!
Yeah I think in alot of ways they are very similar to Collies, same intelligence and energy, I would love a Collie too but dont think Id have the energy for two of them running rings around me!

Get writting you might wake up to a little face like this in your stocking!

sam1984
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2006, 09:16 AM
Omg! He looks sooo adorable! I dont think Santa [bf/dad/brother] will allow me to have another dog in the house but when I qualify nexy year and finally get my own house I will definately think about getting one. I want I want I want!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Aww that is such a lovely picture of puppy Loki. I am still shocked how mature he looks now
sam1984
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2006, 09:33 AM
I really want this doggy!
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
Aww that is such a lovely picture of puppy Loki. I am still shocked how mature he looks now
I know, I miss the cute little puppy (not the ankle bitting and puddles though! ) but I think he gets more and more gorgeous every day! Still think of him as a little pup though cant believe hes a year old at xmas!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Bless him Loki looks really cute in his winter jacket x
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >