View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Staying in with dogs , OH and telly . Will be drinking wine and eating crisps , dips and party food . Sounds good to me
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Im just going to call Gayle and cancel the callendar thing tonight,

so it will be me and who ever else turns up here....
Best plan mate. They can come to you and you'll be sat in comfort!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Were staying in to be with hooch, couldn't leave him, he would be terrified with all the noise, some fireworks gone off already here (numptys). will be having a cup of tea to see in the new year, (can't drink because of the meds). i will be one of the only ones without a hangover tomorrow, i think i might put the radio on loud in the morning
dallys
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Telly,jarmies & champagne for me here too..Wonder if it is old age kickin in

Have a good un everyone!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-12-2008, 06:10 PM
I'll be having a rerun of Bonfire night with 3 slobbering staffies all on one when those fireworks go off
lilyput
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
Staying in with dogs , OH and telly . Will be drinking wine and eating crisps , dips and party food . Sounds good to me
Exactly what we are doing...then cursing any fireworks. Mandy has been well prepped with Skullcap and Valerian though!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 06:15 PM
I was hoping to be asleep, but will probably be dosing A with homeopathic anxiety drops
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 06:19 PM
I'll be in my kip sound asleep, with any luck! Mind you, Jools Holland is on and I like his shows.

Yes, I am what my gran calls me...a "misery guts". Oh yes!

My grandparents have just left to go to their friends for a couple of days, they'll either be back on Friday night or Saturday, depending on how they feel!........Two days respite for me.....ah, bliss!

So, I'm sitting here eating a microwave meal from M&S....A mushroom pasta thing, with garic, white wine and cheese, it's actually very nice!

Fireworks aren't usually bad here, few minutes then it's over. Hope all the Dogsey doglets don't get too stressed!

Happy Hogmanay, all!
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 06:33 PM
OH and I are cooking up enough Indian to feed a small army...pity none of the Dogsey crew are close by to help us eat it...we'll be eating it til next New Years! Got a couple of bottles of fizz chilling in the fridge so it'll just be me, him, the hounds and Guitar Hero on the Wii...now doesn't that just sound like the ingredients for a fun night

I gave up going out on New Years ages ago...can't be doing with all that queueing 20 deep at the bar for a drink, queueing for the loo & freezing my ass off trying to get a taxi before giving up and walking 2 miles home in killer heels....I'm too old for that cr*p
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Im just going to call Gayle and cancel the callendar thing tonight,

so it will be me and who ever else turns up here....
Not much point in us going out, the nearest thing to a decent party will be 60 milles away (In Prague) so we're staying in and making sure the furries don't get to upset with the fireworks.

So I'll welcome in the New Year with you lot
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »