Female 

17-12-2012, 11:28 AM
The villains.. and if this works it means I have conquered photbucket

Is that it..

This was three houses ago by the way and on one floor only
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2012, 11:37 AM
All babies are fine this morning, no more sickness and no nasty poo's awaiting me, kept waking up in the night, and was up early, babies came running to say good morning and get a tummy rub and cuddle. Did brekkies for them and fed Lona, Mabs and Cariad. Pouring down here, had my brekkie and had a read of my book and a friend rang just as I was about to get in the shower. Finished talking to friend, headed for the shower again and downstairs came this frantic baby howling and woo-ing, went down and Che is behind the barrier I put up to stop them getting in the utility, now Cariad is struggling to get over it, no idea how he got there at all - this boy is going to be Trouble However, I am pretty sure now that Ash fell in the water bowl as Cariad had put newspapers over it this time (I leave them on a waterproof cover in case she needs to go in the night and they were still down as she hadn't used them) how clever is she eh? So she is forgiven for yesterday's malarky now as she made sure Mr Trouble didn't drown like his bro nearly did Took Cariad out for a quick walk round and nearly got caught by the collie that is perpetually offlead round here, it has been attacking us since the girls were 14 weeks, and before that it attacked Tawney after she had had her strokes and was very unsteady on her legs I have had numerous arguments with the bloke over this, because one day one of mine will really turn and I am scared stiff we will all end up in trouble because the silly man doesn't put it on a lead, he says 'she doesn't like being on a lead' well mine aren't too thrilled about it either, but I am sure no one wants mine causing them problems, so they are on a lead, end of. We missed it by seconds, saw him going round the corner just as we came round another corner, 1 minute earlier and Hell would have been let loose.
Soooo back in the shower, 3rd time lucky
Off out on the wood run, then babies can go out for the afternoon. Harvey needs to come off the M1 and get his act together because I too have a stack of ironing with my name on, and its not getting any smaller
That early Christmas Dinner sounds marvellous, all over with already for another year, how lucky are you. I am looking forward to my 'day off' on Christmas Day when everyone thinks I am somewhere else
I really hope Kyiro's pad starts rebuilding itself and the poor boy can go walkies soon.
Thanks for everyone's concern about the babies, thank goodnes it was something and nothing!!!
Not heard how Taran is today, she was taking him to the vets, I did think of Guardia as well because they are in a rural area, so have warned her about that and how difficult it is to diagnose without the absolute right tests and suggested she double worm with Panacur.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Good morning fellow members a sunny morning here but very wet and dirty everywhere.

I have got some bread dough rising so will be off to turn it into rolls soon so that will be lunch sorted.

While the weather is reasonable I want to give my bedroom a good clean washing the walls and paintwork.

Helena I am pleased to hear you are feeling better.

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Anyone want two cats.. or two dogs.. or even two dogs and two cats.....

This morning,collie had a barkathon....Cats demanded out which means carrying them down the stairs one at a time because collie is in the house and threatens them.

Out they went, then minutes later back at the cat flap and BARK, BARK, BARK!

Let the dogs out at the front, and the cats in at the back...
Let the dogs back in..

Cats upstairs and trying chimney, drawers, windows to get OUT again

So back down the stairs with them one by one and again tried to settle to work etc

BARK! BARK! BARK!

No sign of cats, so I decide there is thunder around and medicate collie

Cats demanding back IN.

Now I am wondering what is going on here so open the door to the empty room where the hot press and the hatch to the roof space is.

And behold! Both cats race in, flow fluidly into the hot press and vanish into the roof space,, maybe it is a cat Narnia up there..

All is quiet and I am aching from the stairs. Not apologising to collie as she should not bark like that in the house..

Who said cats are restful.. they have not met mine...Furry bullies they are...
LOL those cats of yours certainly keep you on your toes Rosebud, along with the doglets of course

Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
My housework gets done in small doses while waiting for the kettle to boil etc.. yesterday the stairs, this morning the kitchen floor....

Looking forward to having time and energy to make bread,, maybe Christmas Eve
Food today is reheated from yesterday so an easier day here ..added is a rather fine piece of smoked haddock I was given, or half of it the rest being in the freexer for Christmas Eve
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
All babies are fine this morning, no more sickness and no nasty poo's awaiting me, kept waking up in the night, and was up early, babies came running to say good morning and get a tummy rub and cuddle. Did brekkies for them and fed Lona, Mabs and Cariad. Pouring down here, had my brekkie and had a read of my book and a friend rang just as I was about to get in the shower. Finished talking to friend, headed for the shower again and downstairs came this frantic baby howling and woo-ing, went down and Che is behind the barrier I put up to stop them getting in the utility, now Cariad is struggling to get over it, no idea how he got there at all - this boy is going to be Trouble However, I am pretty sure now that Ash fell in the water bowl as Cariad had put newspapers over it this time (I leave them on a waterproof cover in case she needs to go in the night and they were still down as she hadn't used them) how clever is she eh? So she is forgiven for yesterday's malarky now as she made sure Mr Trouble didn't drown like his bro nearly did Took Cariad out for a quick walk round and nearly got caught by the collie that is perpetually offlead round here, it has been attacking us since the girls were 14 weeks, and before that it attacked Tawney after she had had her strokes and was very unsteady on her legs I have had numerous arguments with the bloke over this, because one day one of mine will really turn and I am scared stiff we will all end up in trouble because the silly man doesn't put it on a lead, he says 'she doesn't like being on a lead' well mine aren't too thrilled about it either, but I am sure no one wants mine causing them problems, so they are on a lead, end of. We missed it by seconds, saw him going round the corner just as we came round another corner, 1 minute earlier and Hell would have been let loose.
Soooo back in the shower, 3rd time lucky
Off out on the wood run, then babies can go out for the afternoon. Harvey needs to come off the M1 and get his act together because I too have a stack of ironing with my name on, and its not getting any smaller
That early Christmas Dinner sounds marvellous, all over with already for another year, how lucky are you. I am looking forward to my 'day off' on Christmas Day when everyone thinks I am somewhere else
I really hope Kyiro's pad starts rebuilding itself and the poor boy can go walkies soon.
Thanks for everyone's concern about the babies, thank goodnes it was something and nothing!!!
Not heard how Taran is today, she was taking him to the vets, I did think of Guardia as well because they are in a rural area, so have warned her about that and how difficult it is to diagnose without the absolute right tests and suggested she double worm with Panacur.
Afternoon June What a clever girl she is that Cariad, covering the water bowl, that's quite unbelievable isn't it, bless her. Another busy one for you by the sounds of it, and above all, so very pleased to hear that all is well in the Naughtie's household. There is a light there somewhere June, tunnel, light, nanny nap!!!! You'll get there.

Just had my 2nd walk, oh the mud, it's unbelievable
Hosed her off, lunch is now ready and put my feet up time methinks! Enjoy the rest of your day hope you're not too busy all of you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Well done Rosebud, you have indeed conquered Photobucket those cats look like they mean Business and Not To Mess With Them
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2012, 01:25 PM
OMG - WHAT AM I THINKING OF?-FORGOT THE PUPPY FIX

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Well done Rosebud, you have indeed conquered Photobucket those cats look like they mean Business and Not To Mess With Them
Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, knowing how busy you are, but thanks for today's gorgeous piccie, I just can't quite believe how fast these are growing into proper little doglets I don't think you quite realise just how much we need our daily fix of these little wonders June

Lovely piccie there too Rosebud, they are beautiful cats, you've almost got a matching pair there
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Thank you...

Yep they are determined critters but so loving also.
Litter mates of course.
Been together since the womb and watching them sleep you can see that.
I think because I am here all the time and also that they were so very ill with enteritis when I rescued them that they are more closely bonded than many cats. Those accusing eyes!

And another one,,

But they are so beautiful too.. the boy is on the left and weighs around two stone..Big boned he is. But still needs to suckle a blanket every day as their mother was killed on the road when they were tiny.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm just glad they found you Rosebud, they look very happy and content and I'm not surprised at that! They also make a good pair of bookends sitting on that windowsill don't they!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2012, 01:59 PM
I was thinking bookends as well
Yeah was in a right strop over that blasted dog being out again, we missed it by seconds yesterday when I was bringing Lona and Mabs back, it came tearing up at us just as we were going in the back gate, had the great pleasure in slamming the gate shut in its face so 2 days on the run is 2 days too many in my opinion. I am determined it is not going to start on Mabs, she has never seen it (despite some close calls) and I don't want her to.
Off for wood and hair done now, fingers crossed I remember puppy pads, forgotten them twice now
Today we have Ash, Che and Isis, no idea where Sasha is, she'll be eating off picture I expect
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Puppy bums - just waiting to be squidged Aren't they growing up, bless 'em. They look like 'proper' little doggies now.

Bev, I've got everything crossed for kyro. It sounds very, very painful for him x
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »