Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Its extremley painful Sonya and it does not help when you get sent @rse over sit ,When charged into by a ruddy big maniac boxer at full speed Thanks hun Im recoverying slowly xxdk
Oh, the bleeming holigans, that they are......if I was nearer i would take them out for a long walk for you... use up all that mad boxer energy.....then they wold just sleep for you like little babies Just taken my two out for an hour... most admit im blxxdy nackered now!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Just caught this and all I can say is Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr hope it's better now hun
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by horses01466 View Post
Oh, the bleeming holigans, that they are......if I was nearer i would take them out for a long walk for you... use up all that mad boxer energy.....then they wold just sleep for you like little babies Just taken my two out for an hour... most admit im blxxdy nackered now!!
Ah thanks hun , Its nt so bad my nephew and his we pal are taking them out for me ,As they wont walk for my oh they play him up as he is too soft with them and he usually ends up in knots with there mischief making and he i so busy travelling to the hospital ,So sadly He does not get the time to take them for big long walks , But my nephew enjoys it as he says it helps with his training for football , Xdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Just caught this and all I can say is Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr hope it's better now hun
Its fine now hun at least my nose isnt broken this time , I guess Lady has a harder head than Skye cos the last time when she head butted me she broke my nose And my bum is fine now too
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Its fine now hun at least my nose isnt broken this time , I guess Lady has a harder head than Skye cos the last time when she head butted me she broke my nose And my bum is fine now too
Know the feeling hun....well no broken nose thankfully, but I bent down yesterday as Bruce was coming up made the eyes water
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:35 PM

Yeah, i know the feeling, Tambas tail is made of steele, and when it hits you.. my god you know!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Know the feeling hun....well no broken nose thankfully, but I bent down yesterday as Bruce was coming up made the eyes water
It hurts like hell don it ,And they stand there looking at you as if to say wait have i done mummy xxxxxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Yeah, i know the feeling, Tambas tail is made of steele, and when it hits you.. my god you know!!
Yep know that feeling too , My juke tail was like a high speed whip , And he never failed to wack me across the face when he came up for cuddles xxdk
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Yep know that feeling too , My juke tail was like a high speed whip , And he never failed to wack me across the face when he came up for cuddles xxdk
HA, HA, HA, thats just what it is like.... a high speed whip.. I think I need one of them attched to my AXX and then I can whip everyone that annoys me...... HA HA
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
HA, HA, HA, thats just what it is like.... a high speed whip.. I think I need one of them attched to my AXX and then I can whip everyone that annoys me...... HA HA
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >