Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Omg, thankfully your both ok xx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Poor Marius and you of course, well done for acting so quickly. Sounds as though Marius has forgotton all about it which is good..
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:38 AM
I hope you are both ok today Anne-Marie.

It annoys the life out of me when people let their dogs run off lead into fields without even checking to see who's there first. I keep mine on their leads until I've checked the field to see who's about. If there's a dog there we don't know I keep them on the leads until I know the other dog is ok.

Big kisses for Marius x
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:43 AM
That's awful I'd feel terrible if a dog of mine ever did that, what on earth goes through these people's heads?? There was a chi in the vets the other day who'd been grabbed out of it's owners arms by a staff, it completely punctured his abdominal wall in three places and ruptured one of his kidneys and that owner was conveniently not about to witness it too!! well done to both of you for dealing with it so well (and for not sucker-punching that guy )
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2008, 06:50 PM
What a horrible thing to happen to the gorgeous Marius , or any dog for that matter. I'm glad you are both ok as it could have got really nasty . It really makes my blood boil when I hear of irresponsible owners like that. Surely to hell the guy must know his dog is dog aggressive , regardless of its breed. ((((((hugs)))))) to you both and FRIENDLY Staffie kisses from Missy , slurp , slurp.
I've just read in the latest (August) issue of Dogs Today , that a Scottish MP has given his full support to the SafePets UK Project. You can read about this scheme on the website , www.safepets.co.uk. On the home page there is a blue box on the left of the screen. The third article down gives all the details of the scheme , just click on the picture or text.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Sorry I missed this yesterday, what a horrible, and frightening experience for both of you, no wonder you were shaking like a jelly after that. What a good boy Marius ways, he could have had this boy for breakfast couldn't he if he was that way inclined. Just goes to show if you bring them up properley this just doesn't happen, even when provoked like Marius was, he's a real star. Hugs for you, this would have shaken me up too.xxxx
angel 02
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:06 PM
oh bless him i hope your both ok it really upsets me nearly every time i come on here another dog has been attacked by a staffy i dont get it as i have one and she is lovely x
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Awwww poor Marius,give him huge big kisses from Asta,Kizzy and I.Asta says she'll sort out that bad girl who beat him up fat chance of that happening though as she's a big woose too xxxxxxxx
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 07:14 PM
aww poor marius glad he's ok though! i wont get on my soap box about out of control dogs or else i'd go on all night x
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Sorry to hear this, Anne-Marie. I hope you're both ok now. No wonder Staffies get a bad name, it's because of people like this.

Sounds like the lovely Marius recovered very quickly and that just goes to show what a great dog he is. Sounds like he has a brilliant temperament.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >