View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Mine are great on Arden Grange and have had sensitive tums in the past. Feedem online sell it at a fantastic price.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 04:25 PM
My Westie, Molly, has been on Burns for a few years and is thriving on it, though I'm considering changing her to Arden Grange Premium to see how she does on that. I do think Burns is great though and may end up just keeping her on that (she's 5 1/2 years old).

My mongrel is on Arden Grange Premium Chicken and Rice and is currently in the best condition she has ever been in. She's just over 7 1/2 years old, she came to us at 5 years old in poor condition. I'm delighted with how she looks and her health. Her coat is gleaming.

We won the bag of Arden Grange Premium and I'm just getting to the last of it with Roxy. I'm going to order more soon and keep her on that, for now.

http://www.ardengrange.com/

http://www.burnspet.co.uk/dog/index.asp

Both are hypoallergenic and are suitble for most dogs with sensitive skin and gut, but it's about finding one suitable for the individual dog.

I know a few dogs that thrive on James Wellbeloved too.

http://www.wellbeloved.com/products/dog_food.aspx

I also use the Burns, Arden Grange and James Wellbeloved treats.

The websites above are those for the brand details, shop around for the best deals for whatever you decide to try. (But you probably already know that! ).

Hope this helps.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 11:38 PM
I generally feed Skinners, but I feed Chudleys when I can't get hold of Skinners. Good results with both and they are easy on the purse!
pie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-01-2009, 12:01 AM
i have been using Orijen with good results as far as coat, and maintaining blood glucose, it was expensive tho, I prev used Nutro.

Some use Canidae, but I don't know if you members here use special foods if you show your dogs etc. as I am a newbie.
Tye_Bo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Thanks all again for your help and advice. I'm going to give Arden Grange a try and see how he gets on on that.

Have a great 2009 x
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 07:04 PM
I fed mine Arden Grange.
Its great food but it was getting quite costly with 4 dogs. So i searched & searched for something as good but cheaper so thats why mine are now fed Skinners duck & rice.
It looks very similar to Burns!!! & the ingredients is good.
Burns make mine too skinny so i stay away from it. Good food though!

I'm sure yours will do great on Arden Grange
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3