View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Forgot, I've also had the pleasure of meeting 3 great big leo's at once whilst out on a walk one morning!! The first thing I noticed was how placid they all were, and the fact that the woman was walking all 3 of them on leads!!!! She said they were very calm, laid back dogs and wouldn't want to run off! They're definitely on my hit list! One of them had had a serious haircut coz he got too hot so she had to shave him all over, bless, he did look a tad strange, but still a big cuddly bear.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 07:38 PM
I think the biggest I see on a regular basis is Ellie the next door neighbours Great Dane. She barks so loud you can feel your insides vibrate!
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
They are big Azz I suppose you need someone quite tall to take them for a walk lol
LOL or a saddle
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Show Sec memo to self, could make a cool Virtual Show class, tall owners with little dogs, petite owners with huge dogs, could be a go`er
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Well i will be in the latter class patch.
In height it has to be the dane, met a few at shows before.
Bulk wise, even though i live with leo's and tob isn't small, there is some bigger than him around in height by a few ", but he's up there in weight dept.
To me the bernies/neffies are smaller than leo's, but i guess it is because i live with him.
There is a bernie x who is a bit smaller than tob in height but taller than hol.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I saw an English Mastiff couple of years back which was the size of a small donkey and im not kidding either!
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2008, 10:00 PM
I'd say Great Dane that lives across the road (harlequin), also when working in an RSPCA kennels a beautiful St Bernard called Katie that I used to walk, there are also a few newfies at ringcraft.
Leema
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Either "Tiny" the great dane at work or the irish wolfhounds' I spent time with at a breeders' house.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2008, 01:48 PM
The biggest dog i saw was a great dane he was massive and only had three legs I used to see him when i was at school so he seemed like a horse.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2008, 02:44 PM
well my mum has a st bernard and i think he is huge and a friend has a great dane pup who is 8mths old and massive. will have to get some pics for you all and then you can tell me. lol
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >