Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 09:34 PM
I agree Shona.
Just in a total state of disbelief, to hold your child and beat the living daylights out of the family pet. how can anyone do that?
That poor wee dog and poor poor kid.
So sad.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2007, 09:40 PM
If i was there i would have done the same to him.If he can lose it just like that with a dog,what would he do to a child? I hope the dog is ok but i do fear the worst,but most of all i hope this scumbag is caught and has the full weight of the british justice system thrown at him,ha bloody ha. He will get six months and banned from keeping dogs for three.Nothing for what he has done.
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 09:52 PM
That's horrific - as someone else said, where are the men at?
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 09:58 PM
I am speechless (well i'm not but cant post what i want to say) and completely horrified.

Lets hope they find the evil b*****d
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Adele4dan View Post
to be honest if i had of witnessed this horrific event, regardless of how stupid it would have been I would have done everything in my power to try to get that dog off him. I cannot believe someone would do this. Things like this make me really really angry

i agree i would have done to,people like this should be strung up and have the sh.. kicked outta him to and maybe i could do that bit, if he is able to do that with a poor defensless wee dog, then what would he do to his own child,i hope they find the at least to find out if the dog is being treated by a vet,which i doubt the sick bast###(oops)
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Just been thinking, yup I do it now and again,
If the police contacted vets in the area to enquire if a small dog which fitted the description had been admited with what could be injurys such as the ones a small dog would have after being stomped on,
Would the vets be held to some form of client confidentuality thing? or are they at liberty to inform the police, ??? anyone able to answer that one? I am not sure,
Shanik
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2007, 12:17 AM
I give up on bl**dy a***holes like this.

Every time I read something like this it kills me.

I hope they find the sod and I hope upon hope that the pup is alright. He had a small child with him and something within that young mind made that child vomit, what kind of father is that?

I swear that people like this would not have a moments thought once they have lost their temper of taking that temper out any living being. Child, dog, woman, cat. It makes no difference.

But he deserves something more than what I think the law will give him.
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 01:08 AM
God, it made me feel sick to my stomach reading it, I hope the police finds this bast ard real quick and give him the once over to see how he likes it
I hope that poor dog is OK
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 01:57 AM
Hi all the police have issued this statement, I get the feeling they really want to catch this guy,,,

BRUTAL ATTACK ON DOG, EDINBURGH

Police appeal after horror attack on dog.

07/03/07 0940hrs

Press Office, Fettes

Police in Edinburgh are hunting a man who beat his pet dog so savagely the child who was with him vomited.

The horrific incident happened at around 10.45 am yesterday (March 6) on the promenade at Marine Drive.

The man, who was holding a small boy aged about one, was seen kicking a blond-coloured Spaniel dog 10-12 times on the head and body.

The dog went limp and the man then dragged it by its lead, pulled it over a three foot wall and then continued to stamp on the dogs head.

The young child was so upset witnesses say he vomited in fright.

The culprit then threw the dog in the back of an L-registered silver Mitsubishi estate car and drove away.

A number of witnesses tried to intervene and make him stop his attack but he paid no attention to them.

He is described as in his 20's and smartly dressed. The car he was driving had a car seat.

A police spokeswoman said: "The sheer brutality of this man's actions shocked witnesses who contacted police immediately. It is imperative that we trace him as soon as possible.

"Witnesses describe the dog as being limp after the attack and we need to find out how seriously injured the pet is as it may need urgent veterinary treatment.

"We are also very concerned that he had a wee boy with him who was obviously terrified. In fact onlookers said he was sick as he watched the dog being attacked.

"We would urge anyone who thinks they recognise the description of the suspect or knows who it may be to contact police or the SSPCA."

Anyone with information can call Lothian and Borders police on 0131 311 3131 or Crimestoppers in confidence and complete anonymity on 0800 555 111
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-03-2007, 02:01 AM
I know what i'd do........
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >