View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2016, 08:50 PM
I watched the Dinosaur one too! Terrific right up my street that one, found the whole thing fascinating. Pity you can't get on the river June, I always find that a good swim takes a lot of loose hair out of mine. Both Fagin and Gypsy are moulting like nothing on earth. Must be this mild weather - quite unbelievably we have tadpoles in one of the small ponds already!
Sorry to hear you're still on the painkillers Griff, was hoping you'd be feeling a touch better by now. Take care of yourself - please!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Mandy - just cross-posted with you. Really glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better today. Bit of luck you'll be right as rain by tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Had to leave the dinosaur for the more masculine charm of Beowulf,hope he won't take it personally
Mandy, glad to hear you're a bit better today, please take it slowly and don't rush back to work, I know you feel guilty but you will be no help to them, plus if it is a bug, half the staff will be off with it.
War and Peace now, busy, busy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Mandy, great news you are feeling better. I over walked and have hurt my hip and knee...I blame my consultants
LG...I watched the dinosaur thing...very good
TW..not seen Beowulf, might see if I can catch up
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well if people persist in touching a dog when it growls serves them jolly well right in my opinion if they get a nip.
There's a heck of a differance between a growl and a bark but I'm constantly amazed how many people get it muddled.

The fence is now at 1.6 Metres and some 1.8 Metres of that split Bambo screening in front as well so we are hoping that will foil the great 'escape artist' The screening was suggested by Griff and I must say it not only looks good but it means we can not see the neighbour from hell next door I have taken some pics but will have post them tomorrow as I'm knackered now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Hello all,
Feel a lot better today, sore eyes though, even though I'm remembering my glasses, still a bit of a headache, not as bad though.
So pleased to read this, it did sound bad yesterday, did you go to the Doc.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Scout (Danger Curls) went for a walk with her potential new mum today - things were perhaps not ideal when some fool decided to stroke her (although apparently she was growling at him) and when he didn't pay any attention to the warning and persisted with his stupidity - she nipped his hand! ......................................Her potential new mum says she did right and that she was only protecting her and the old dog.
It's not hard to read the more obvious signals e.g. growling but some people are fools.

It's a great thing you are doing for your elderly friend and will no doubt be a comfort to her. Having lost her husband and with her dog also being old she will I'm sure make a great 'Mum' to Danger Curls.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Griff sorry your still on the painkillers, hope they are some help. I purchased five bundles of split bamboo screening as recommended by your goodself and it went up today, it looks good and I hope to post some pictures tomorrow.

Bit knackered now so will be off to bed in a moment. Enjoy your evening and good night all.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Glad you got the fencing finished Harvey and especially so as you are pleased with the result. Added benefit of not being forced to look at the blistering eejit next door.
Think we ought to be renting Griff out - as our good ideas department! lol !
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Early night for me folks - take care all, goodnight and I'll see you all tomorrow
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3