View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Nice Blog Hali. Of course they are lovely dogs. I didn't look at that long running thread 'cos it sort of said 'trouble' to me. I don't think it really matters what clubs do or don't do. It does matter that people love their NI dogs and give them a warm and everlasting home.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 05:35 PM
OMG, I am coming over all emotional, thankyou for this blog, my woofitts all say thanks too xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-12-2007, 05:57 PM
There is so many threads that go the same way, i just hope at some point all the members can agree to disagree without any member feeling they should justify their dogs.
At the end of the day, i have said it time and time again, they are dogs and should be given the TLC that any breed should get from their owners.
Besides which if you leave this board, i'll join the NI forum, so you won't get rid of me
I just think all the members should consider what and how they post more, Non NI & NI Owners alike.
Because we would lose alot of great members and dogs if the NI wasn't around.
Well done Hali, for considering others!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 06:04 PM
how can any one not love the furry mosters!!!! they are absolutely stunning dogs, and i think all this backbiting needs ignoring.... at end of the day, they afre poochies and want cuddles and love!

and we need more pics of them so dont you DARE leave!!!!1

alex
xx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 06:58 PM
i also love to see these dogs, the backbiting has got to stop from all angles.

lets just enjoy them for what they are and offer advice when asked.

i dont know what all the politics are and dont really care at the end of the day dogsey is all about loving our dogs - and sharing them with others.
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Im so glad to have this opportunity to say i love learning about, looking at and hearing all about NI's.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 11:51 PM
What a fantastic idea for a thread!

It is sad that NI threads always go the same way, but equally sad that NI folk always get the blame, when in fact it is usually those that know nothing about the breed that start the ill feeling!

I love NI's and always will, long live the NI threads, that's what I say! lol ;0)

More pics please!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2007, 12:56 AM
to be honest, I just sigh and don't read any of the threads about NI's/Utes anymore. I certainly don't post on them anymore because it ends up with the same people saying the same thing. I love my girls, and I loved Tawney who I had before. I never put piccies up or anything anymore. Quite a lot of the Ute people, and I should think some NI people as well have stopped posting a lot of the time because the same people come on knocking us. They are exceptional dogs and those who knock them should have one before they slag them off. Thanks for this thread, it makes me feel that at least someone loves us!!!
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2007, 01:30 AM
Well I got so fed up with the way NI/Ute threads on Dogsey go, I joined the NI forum a few weeks ago.

Maybe in the past it was fighting within the breed, but now it's more of criticism from others, and I wonder sometimes how the NI/Ute owners remain so calm and dignified. Well done to you! Oh, and good blog Hali.
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2007, 07:02 AM
We have met quite a few NI's on Redcar Beach and every one has had a lovely nature- my JR loves them and in fact its because they are so nice towards her -shes completely overcome her fear of GSD's (she used to scream and run away in fear every time she saw a dog that looked anything like a GSD as she was attacked by one when she was a few months old)-and they are such beautiful looking dogs too-so I have only good things to say about the breed.

Cath
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >