Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
csv's are not shy !!!! must of been a saarloos..
Or it could've broken the "mould" and been a nervous doggy - dogs do have their individual personalities, I do have a bit of a stupid GSD afterall

These dogs look gorgeous and I hope they get homes soon - really tugging on the heart strings!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Or it could've broken the "mould" and been a nervous doggy - dogs do have their individual personalities, I do have a bit of a stupid GSD afterall
it could of but i doubt it

if you have met both breeds it would stand to reason it was a saarloos or swh cross.

when we say saarloos are shy...we mean it!!
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 04:09 PM
I was wondering why the name of the bitch that appears in the TV show stills.. was changed to Zunni (double N) when it was originally Zuni.. as seen in this old thread.

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=28693
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
No--not yours-- the touring company. I was wondering if you could get a licence that covered the whole country?----when we were asked we told the company that they'd need to sort it out and I think it was quite expensive. I wondered if they had to get a license in each area of if one covered the lot?

Each venue is meant to be checked etc as well as checking the time in the theatre etc. It got quite complicated.

rune

Never had to get a licence for any of the venues we did Annie(or any other musical/play)in. They were all licenced theatres that had had a full Council inspection(well three are actually owned by the Local Authorities !)

We did have the RSPCA attend one production, which included pyrotechnics, the company got accused of frightening the sh@t out of our dog by the inspector-which was laughable as we were walking around outside the theatre on a toilet break for her whilst the special effects were used !! I actually walked past the Inspector as he stood in the wings with my bitch !!! Couldn't keep her in the theatre for them as she actually liked them & would have run around on stage endangering the cast !!! She wasn't in the least frightened of the noise !
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

08-02-2011, 04:31 PM
That film looks good! Whats it about?

Re inuits, they look like nice dogs, I'm sure someone will have them, many tears seems to do a good job homing stuff.

I think the inuit rescue thing is just more heavily publised than other breeds tbh.

Adam
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by janie View Post
I was wondering why the name of the bitch that appears in the TV show stills.. was changed to Zunni (double N) when it was originally Zuni.. as seen in this old thread.

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=28693
Does it really matter, thats how I spelt it, my mistake, its a native american name and can be spelled either way, the fact remains that the nis zunni is not the zuni in many tears rescue, no matter how many arguments you try to provoke, we've done a lot of digging and are almost sure where these dogs came from but Im not saying until I am 100 % positive.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Adam Palmer View Post
That film looks good! Whats it about?

Re inuits, they look like nice dogs, I'm sure someone will have them, many tears seems to do a good job homing stuff.

I think the inuit rescue thing is just more heavily publised than other breeds tbh.

Adam
A Game of Thrones is an epic fantasy adventure based on the book A Song of Ice and Fire by American author George R R Martin. I think it premiers on Sky Atlantic on April 17th, cant wait to watch it, looks very good
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Never had to get a licence for any of the venues we did Annie(or any other musical/play)in. They were all licenced theatres that had had a full Council inspection(well three are actually owned by the Local Authorities !)

We did have the RSPCA attend one production, which included pyrotechnics, the company got accused of frightening the sh@t out of our dog by the inspector-which was laughable as we were walking around outside the theatre on a toilet break for her whilst the special effects were used !! I actually walked past the Inspector as he stood in the wings with my bitch !!! Couldn't keep her in the theatre for them as she actually liked them & would have run around on stage endangering the cast !!! She wasn't in the least frightened of the noise !
Performing Animals (Regulation) Act 1925

Doesn't apply to film work as there is no audience as such when you are working, doesn't apply to obedience ot HTM as they come under the unbrella of 'sporting events' Does apply to any theatre work.

rune
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

08-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
A Game of Thrones is an epic fantasy adventure based on the book A Song of Ice and Fire by American author George R R Martin. I think it premiers on Sky Atlantic on April 17th, cant wait to watch it, looks very good
It does sound good, never read those books (I like fantasy) so might watch it without being annoyed at the changes!

Btw a lot of fantasy seems to have wolf dogs in them.

Adam
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Adam Palmer View Post
It does sound good, never read those books (I like fantasy) so might watch it without being annoyed at the changes!

Btw a lot of fantasy seems to have wolf dogs in them.

Adam
wot as in ni's? lol, thats cos they couldnt use the real wolfdogs ...til now
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >