View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliemagic
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-04-2009, 12:28 PM
My bitch is definately the boss of the boys!

She can easily open the outside door but will she? No. She stands and barks at it until Skye gets up and does it for her! Recently she dropped her ball in the pond and Skye went to get it out, the water was freezing and he was trying to get it out without actually getting wet.

After a few minutes Wisp became impatient and pushed him hard with the side of her body so that he slipped into the pond. The look on Skyes face was so funny!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 01:23 PM
haha pepsi does this too to other dogs. especially if they have her ball, but mainly she just walks up with some sort of precance and they will just drop it and either back away from it or submit to her. its so funny as she is only 7mths old.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by colliemagic View Post

She can easily open the outside door but will she? No. She stands and barks at it until Skye gets up and does it for her! Recently she dropped her ball in the pond and Skye went to get it out, the water was freezing and he was trying to get it out without actually getting wet.

After a few minutes Wisp became impatient and pushed him hard with the side of her body so that he slipped into the pond. The look on Skyes face was so funny!
Awww poor poor Skye lol. Bless
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Yep, Amy does this too, if Diesel has it (could be anything) she wants it and will just take it from him, he just lets her get on with it, she is definitely the boss and can be a bit of a bully sometimes but Diesel still seems to adore her
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh yes, only speaking for my own but I think it is the same in the majority of breeds as a general rule, the girls I have found to be the thinkers, the boys more dopey and goofy. The girls can be faster to train because of this but I feel you have to be really switched on and on top of a bitch as they can be conniving little swines. The boys are almost innocent by the girls standards and they just plod along and do whatever, live by the minute, happy go lucky, poor things! Bit like the human world really!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by colliemagic View Post

Poor Skye

Originally Posted by valandra View Post
haha pepsi does this too to other dogs. especially if they have her ball, but mainly she just walks up with some sort of precance and they will just drop it and either back away from it or submit to her. its so funny as she is only 7mths old.
Cheeky monkey

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Yep, Amy does this too, if Diesel has it (could be anything) she wants it and will just take it from him, he just lets her get on with it, she is definitely the boss and can be a bit of a bully sometimes but Diesel still seems to adore her
I am starting to feel sorry for these poor boys

Originally Posted by random View Post
Oh yes, only speaking for my own but I think it is the same in the majority of breeds as a general rule, the girls I have found to be the thinkers, the boys more dopey and goofy. The girls can be faster to train because of this but I feel you have to be really switched on and on top of a bitch as they can be conniving little swines. The boys are almost innocent by the girls standards and they just plod along and do whatever, live by the minute, happy go lucky, poor things! Bit like the human world really!
There does seem to be a big difference, Beau is clever (hides it well sometimes ) but Lula has street smarts
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 06:39 PM
males can only do 1 thing at a time remember!

females will get want they want, whatever way they can.

the same goes for any species.

wonderful us girlies
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 07:24 PM
well are dylan is the boss ,here ,he was first to arrive ,so i have ,to say he can be bossy .but willow dos know how ,to get what she wonts ,if he has the ball ,in the house ,she will .pick somethink up ,he wonts ,knowing fully well ,he will drop the ball ,if he dosnt ,then this will happen .he had the bone and she wonted it ,this is a regular thing in are house

Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-04-2009, 07:59 PM
If either of my bitches decide they want something the males have got they just take it and the males let them.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Well it's the other way round here...except when Pigs ears are involved.

Bruce see's that the girls have something, and he's over to me like a shot, giving kisses and doing his ''I am a lion with you head in my jaws'' bit....as soon as the girls come over he's off...grabs whatever they had and makes a dive under the dining table.
When meal times come Reah is first to be fed outside (simply because she's the gannet) he runs to her dish, which makes her run too, then just as she gets half way through the back door, he spins off and whams the door shut, flying back with ''mine now mom'' and Skye being the lady of the trio waits lovely.

When it's time to go out (all three know they are not to cross over the threashold) so he sits at the back, as I say ''OK then he barks, which makes them spin round, so he's first in the car.........

Only one he hasn't won on is the pigs ears....Reah always manages to get the biggest....and boy he's still trying to work out ''how do I get that off her''

Maybe I have dumb bitches, or maybe they just let him get away with it ....but I have a feeling that Bruce is one smart BOY
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >