Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
I used "bags" as a insult to these racial maniacs. To say "hoods" would be too polite.

Everybody I have seen over the years in my circles seem to use the humble plastic bag for scooping up these fertilizing deposits, Ashes to Ashes. They all walk around with them stuck out of a pocket, ready for action.

I suppose they are plentiful, simple to use, cost nothing and easily disposable in next doors wheelie bin or chucking over somebodies back garden.

You just have to make sure there are no tears at the bottom or those holes I mention. Otherwise don`t make a sandwich when you get home before ya wash ya hands.

If you meet somebody on the way home you are not too keen on - kiss and make up - give `em a handshake.
cracked me up

PMSL
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Hi Krusie,

Glad I made ya giggle. Well it`s true `aint it ? These bags throw a hell of a way, maybe they`ll make it an Olympic event.

Ah tell ya pal, we `aint got much in common with Darwin`s Theory of Evolution, but together we can beat `em all on dog crap disposal.

John Bull
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-10-2009, 09:26 PM
I know this is not the right place for jokes, but this one is very appropriate ;-

A guy was waiting at the side of the street for a bus when a big Rottweiler walked up to him, crapped on the left side of him then walked off. A few minutes later a Great Dane came along and crapped on the right side of him and walked off.

A few minutes later the bus turned up and the driver opened the door.
"How much into town ?" said the guy.
"That will be £2 for you," said the driver, "And 80p each for your two kids!"

Boom - Boom
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
One thing strikes me about this activity. The irresponsible controllers in industry have their plastic bags made with holes in them.
re either ban it or put the price up to astronomic levels.

I can never understand why people have more consideration for idiots who play KKK with plastic bags and then suffocate themselves.

John Bull
I sound like a grumpy old woman here, but I totally agree, if people are stupid enough to try and suffocate themselves- let them!! we are over populated as it is!!

just had to respond to this as I just read a warning on the side of my tub of peanut butter'' may contain nuts''

NUTS!!!
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh yes! I have one dog who has a very delicate tum, and I have to try new food/treats
v-e-r-y g-e-n-t-l-y and then examine closely the "responses".

I'm an expert, dontcha know!

Oh the glamour of it all.....

I'm the same Amber has colitis so anything new I give her I've have to check to make sure there is no nasty after effects

Originally Posted by tabsmagic View Post
I sound like a grumpy old woman here, but I totally agree, if people are stupid enough to try and suffocate themselves- let them!! we are over populated as it is!!

just had to respond to this as I just read a warning on the side of my tub of peanut butter'' may contain nuts''

NUTS!!!
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by tabsmagic View Post

NUTS!!!
Tabs,

What a wonderful realist you are - tuned to perfection.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3