View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pippin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2014, 12:22 PM
hello everyone, i am doing this on my phon as pc has died, spent last coupel of days running fix ur laptop discks through it, somthing to do will dill files, like i know. Think it will make a great frizby for the girls.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
hello everyone, i am doing this on my phon as pc has died, spent last coupel of days running fix ur laptop discks through it, somthing to do will dill files, like i know. Think it will make a great frizby for the girls.
is there an error code? If so,what does it say?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Good morning one and all. Good luck with the test Myra hope the old kitty is OK at the vets. Love the cats Rosebud we have a doppelganger of the lower one I have mentioned him in despatches before, he is the old fat one who sits outside giving the local birdies squeezy looks (He is far too idle and spoilt to do anything else). Missed posting yesterday as was clipped and dipped and taken shopping by the Memsahib, she made me visit the village barber before going as she said I looked like something wild off the hills that she'd managed to get a rope on!! Sadly as you may have gathered by now I'm no dazzling Urbanite. It would seem that I am, however, a vital member of a well disciplined shopping duo. She is the one with strange tastes and expensive desires, and I'm the one with the wallet! As funds are now somewhat depleted I thought I might apply for a job (although I am retired) I thought perhaps just something occasional - I have heard there is a part time post available as a chicken-back-packers assistant in the Northern Negev I dont suppose the pay is great but at least they are getting better weather there than up here on t'moors. Apparently the only thing you have tolook out for is the Company K9 who is to frozen chicken pieces what Raffles was to diamonds. So its off out with the grimly dingoes and then a bit more 1-2-1 training with little Scout aka Princess Curly Pants, she is without doubt the bolshiest little madam on the planet. I have got to try and get her over her desire to chase cyclists and convince her that tackling loose Malamutes (when you are under a foot tall and only weigh 10lbs) is not a good thing. The latter encounter leaving her with a couple of holes in her back but not even a dint on what would seem to be an indomitable spirit. The only chance of winning that one would have been if she got stuck in its throat and choked it! All this said I do wish that people who know they have an irrascible dog would excercise a bit more common sense especially when the bldy thing is the size of a shetland pony. There is so much difference between getting nipped and getting dead not that either of these things are wanted or needed. The strange thing about this encounter was that although said large dog had started the brawl by grabbing said puppy, the owner when she actually caught up with her animal was incandescent with rage that Scout had had the guts to fight back. I avoided making any comment and just turned and walked away, in truth I didn't trust myself to make any reply as expletives were very near to the surface and we can all do without that sort of thing. Well thers never a dull moment! Bye fer now.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 12:45 PM
I just made cheesy veggie muffins for Michael and I can't resist them. There goes my bid to lose a few pounds.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
...[snip]...I have heard there is a part time post available as a chicken-back-packers assistant in the Northern Negev I dont suppose the pay is great but at least they are getting better weather there than up here on t'moors. Apparently the only thing you have tolook out for is the Company K9 who is to frozen chicken pieces what Raffles was to diamonds.
Frozen, fresh, chicken, turkey, fish - Da Booga is not fussy. After all she did hoover up the spilled cat kibble which had fallen out of a hole in a huge plastic sack of the stuff at the Pension on Wednesday...
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Afternoon all I'm late on parade,

I was up very early with the dogs again who once had been out went back to sleep ... not me though I dropped my car off for its service and MOT and gave a sob sob story that I really needed it back before 5. Supposedly they are going to try and have it ready around 2

Not having my car I had no choice but to walk the dogs along our road and up to the top fields for a walk. After all the rain the road and verges were as disgusting as ever so once back I had to shampoo the dogs from belly down in the hope that they hadn't ingested anything contaminated When I came back in through the gate I took their leads off for a race around and they were little devils. Raced straight over the sand bags which are still each side of the house and ended up charging down the muddy/wet trench that my OH dug to try and divert the water away from our outbuildings. They completely ignored me and have been getting up to mischief ever since. Providing I get my car back early I will take them out for a really long walk and try and exhaust them.

I've finished covering my friends kitchen chairs and am about to start on the ironing. It was raining first thing but since about 9 until about half an hour ago the sun has been smiling.

Rosebud those photos of your surrounding area are stunning .... thank you for sharing them with us. The photo of your two cats peeking through the bannisters really made me smile ... so cute
Lynn I hope your car started and you stocked up ready for next week.
Moyra Sorry you got so wet .... will it ever end
Lore I'm jealous that you saw the Northern Lights last night .... you lucky thing
Myra I hope you passed your test and that the cat is OK.
NippyDid you find any surprises in your drawers
Helena I hope you got the van all sorted ready for tomorrow. It will be chilly for whoever is going in tomorrow won't it This past month has flown by
Lacey I hope your youngest gets over her tummy bug quickly and doesn't share it around the family. How's your eldest getting on with her new job and accommodation?
Hi to Malka, Gordon, Pippin and LS

Dark clouds are gathering so I'm going to whizz the boys out for a pee before I start the ironing.

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Afternoon everyone who has followed since I logged off.
Car started and I got the shopping but I forgot Dillon's natural yoghurt never done that before naughty me I was in the yoghurt isle too. Will get some tomorrow.
Now feeling a bit icky have just eaten a fresh cream raspberry turnover plus a few too many jaffa cakes while unpacking the shopping. Will drink my coffee then hoover and tidy upstairs then I may need a nanny nap.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone who has followed since I logged off.
Car started and I got the shopping but I forgot Dillon's natural yoghurt never done that before naughty me I was in the yoghurt isle too. Will get some tomorrow.
Now feeling a bit icky have just eaten a fresh cream raspberry turnover plus a few too many jaffa cakes while unpacking the shopping. Will drink my coffee then hoover and tidy upstairs then I may need a nanny nap.
Would love a cream cake., tough Rosebud, have a nice ripe banana..

Busy lady... well done...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 01:29 PM
very naughty LYNN
JENNY,Hi..oldest is loving her new job so far.Is travelling up and down for the first month,as her housemates have gone walk about!! Teacher training elsewhere Doesn't want to be home alone and they'll be back in April
Off to pick up the princess
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Morning all, pleased to see everyone seems well and jolly!!

Gordon I do enjoy reading your posts

Well not much going on for me today, working in a bit... it was lovely and quiet yesterday which was the first day it has been like that for ages, so I managed to get some housework done... even got some washing out on the line and dried, it was like Spring here, and when I walked I noticed all the snow drops were up in our park! and some of the trees had blossom on them!! March tomorrow - although I did hear a rumor we could get snow this weekend!

Walking the doglets with a friend this morning, looking forward to that as I haven't seen her for ages, and the girls will get a good walk!

Can't wait for the weekend, after a few busy busy weeks this weekend I am doing NOTHING!!!!

Happy happy Friday lovely peeps xxxx
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »