View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2015, 08:55 PM
will you just be able to redo the stay when you want to do it or will you need to redo the whole lot? Lol, pups are great fun...kota is 2 now and i still love to see the look in her eye that shows she has the devil in her and is going to do as she pleases Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2015, 08:58 PM
No we have to do the whole lot, we would have passed if it hadn't been for the stay.
She's discovering the world, chasing leaves in the park, watching birds fly and running after them and loving her life, so I don't want to repress that joy in her. Going to leave her be for a couple of days and just let her be a baby and have fun
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Poor little Zenith - an inappropriate attack of the Zoomies, as you said in your last post, June, she's only a baby yet.
Perhaps a spot of that cement of Griff's might help with the stay! lol !
I'm just about to watch the thing about animals hunting on BBC will catch up with the goings on at Downton, later on the plus1 Channel.
See you all in a wee while.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Yeah, dratt, should have taken the superglue with me. Best of it was, she was brilliant in class, has been through a very short tunnel for the first time in her life, I was halfway in, lying on my tummy in the wet grass coaxing her through
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Oooo no couldn't watch that LG!!!!
TW, lol.. Would have laughed my head off at that. You are right, plenty of time for tests and it isn't the be all and end all
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Evening everyone
We have had a fabulous time in London, we went to Cambden lock & market yesterday. First time we've ever been. Loved it.
Liam lives in Ealing and that's a lovely place too ( well I thought so)
Rosie was really good at the kennels and has come back happy. Made me laugh though I sad don't worry if she doesn't eat much as she sometimes won't if I'm not around.....well guess what she ate everything put in front of her-typical made me look a liar
She is now sleeping in her bed as she was so excited when she came home that she's worn herself out
I found out she doesn't like dogs walking by her kennel but she a very friendly girl with the staff
Haven't read through all the weekends goings on but glad that Brian has gone on OK and hope everything goes to plan tomorrow.
Aww bless Zenith, she sounds a clever girl, can't believe she's only 5 month old she seems to have been with you forever
If I disappear its cos I've fell asleep,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Welcome home Mandy, did have to have a laugh at Rosie...good to hear she was happy enough at the kennels
Can't shift this damn headache, had 2lots of painkillers and it won't budge
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2015, 11:02 PM
She's a madam lol
Maybe you need to sleep the headache off Griff. Hope it's gone by morning
I off to bed now myself. So night everyone
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Hello and Goodnight Mandy, glad you enjoyed your london trip and that Rosie wasn't upset by her little holiday.Hope your headache passes off soon Griff, perhaps as Mandy said it'll go with a decent night's sleep - if it will allow you to get one!
June - that made me smile - here's me spending all my time trying to stop a dog going down holes and you're lay in the grass trying to get one to do the opposite! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2015, 11:35 PM
At least you know if you wanted to do any agility with Scout, she'd be there before you. Giving Zen the week off, we're going to do puppy things and forget about stays and the like
You've had a great time Mandy, and so glad Rosie was a star for the kennels, nothing puts my girls off their food, if they don't eat, I know its serious GlD you're home OK, went out to the car and its foggy outside and I thought about you getting back and not being stuck on a very slow train.
Griff, headaches are sometimes a sign of you needing to drink more water, hoping you feel better in the morning
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >