Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
SHould have said that Dave was taking Gary his money (and his meds).

Looking at the photos on the local FB Boards, the beach was also frosted over. Unfortunately, we didn't want to brave our little scooters up the quite steep ramp up to the beach as it was, as you might have guessed, covered in frosty ice
Chris I read it as Dave was running away with the money LOL but on continuing reading I figured as you were waiting his return he was not. Will Gary come to you for the day or a couple?

Yes definitely stay warm and in the house homemade breakfasts
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Nah, we went to the cafe in the village. It's flat all the way and the scooters did well. That ramp to the beach though - didn't even try it.

There are days when I wish he would run away Kazz

Gary will come to us on Christmas day. He won't stay over - he never wants to. The only time he does is if a fit has really knocked him for six and then he may (or may not) deign to stay with us for the night
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 10:56 PM
I will be off up and out again tomorrow, picking up my nephews prescription early doors then a Christmas brunch with the old book reading club, it is freezing here again so pleased its not a night-time get together as previously planned for tonight I asked for daytime due to the Christmas jumper meal today. Few changes have occurred to my plans due to other peoples appointments and of course the weather. But a good week so far nice to catch up.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Nah, we went to the cafe in the village. It's flat all the way and the scooters did well. That ramp to the beach though - didn't even try it.

There are days when I wish he would run away Kazz

Gary will come to us on Christmas day. He won't stay over - he never wants to. The only time he does is if a fit has really knocked him for six and then he may (or may not) deign to stay with us for the night
Its good Chris that he is independent enough to go home. You will have to shoe horn him into the car going home with all his presents.

Think the café in the village is classed as a homemade brekkie. Sustainable miles travelled. LOL glad you have had a nice day.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3