Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
Very strange I wonder who's the culprit
ME!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
....just look out for the sausage rolls with no sausage!
Yep, that was going to be my contribution to this highly erudite thread
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-04-2008, 05:22 PM
pah! I had a cottage pie last weekend, not so much as a brick.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 05:52 PM
.... and as for my spotted dick?

Let's just say I was disappointed
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 06:10 PM
.... and I bought another box of those Filthy chocolates off the Sainsbury's cake counter 2 days ago, bit into one last night and it tasted like oranges??? Strange I thought Dived in for 2nds and the 2nd one tasted even stranger, so I handed them over to Dave asking him if I had picked up the wrong box and asked him if it said "orange" on the front (coz I need glasses to read small print like that )and he said it didn't? Even stranger. So I made him eat one (he doesn't like proper chocolate like that) and he spat it out and told me they're "off"!!!! Now the date on the box said the 17th???? They'd been kept in a new fridge so were stored right???shock: I immediately took them back first thing this morning and was awarded not only with my £2.99 back but a further £2.99 as a goodwill gesture!!!! I could have had an exchange, but I told her quite honestly, I've gone off them now, and maybe that's a good thing! I opted for the new Fru carrot cake chunks instead, plus I had £2.99 to buy some chocolate! Let's hope they're ok

I asked her if she could please get somebody to actually taste one to which she replied they're not allowed to do that, but I'm thinking somebody else is going to EAT the other ones that were on the shelf the day I bought them and might be ill!!!

Actually, I'm in the mood, I might write to that Filthy Chocolate company and tell them of my woes with their products, coz I was really looking forward to my 2nd box of those and now I've gone right off them!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:40 PM
You know, I'm almost getting to the point that if I buy something and there's nothing wrong with it or anything missing, I'm disappointed!

*currently munching an orange kit kat whilst checking the alloted amount of wafer is there..... whilst also thinking if the wafer is missing I get more chocolate.... but then also thinking are they orange or just 'off' like H's filthy chocs? Oh the dilemma!*
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
.... and as for my spotted dick?

Let's just say I was disappointed

tova
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2008, 07:49 AM
I've never heard of the Filthy chocolate company ( no Sainsbury's here ) but it's sounds as if they may be well named!
Also, perhaps if they were to make a spotted dick Wishbone might not feel so let down?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3