View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 03:33 PM
i have called and apologised to my mum Moyra, she really can't see what this woman is up to but me and my dad can.
Yay TW, shame about the roses but saves you having to do the grass and hedges... the roses will grow back
Nippy, that really isn't good, you would think that people wanted the business, i hope this new person is more reliable
waiting for morrisons to come with the food, apparently steven is coming in his courgette van Lol they couldn't supply 2 things so that's not so bad, mum got some chocolates to take to her aunty tomorrow, thorntons and they were really cheap so she has got several boxes for tessie Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Amber's out of breath she has been having a game of ball with a little Jack Russell called Jacob. They have worn me out too!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Good afternoon

Your poor mum Griff she really ought to take someone with her or this other woman will have it all her own way. How long has your mum been working there if for a long time why hasn't it come to light before that she is no good at the job it seems to me the other person is very insecure and feels threatened by your mum's ability. Now take a deep breath and count to ten before you do something silly.

Silly girls loosing there ball hope they find it the next time they are that way.

Sorry your hairdresser let you down Nippy hope the other one can fit you in and is good at her job.

Well done Amber playing with the JRT at least she will sleep for a bit now Moyra.

Not been in long. Thrown dinner in the oven and fed Teazle. We have all been for a quick walk round Sheffield Park and then onto the Bluebell Railway. Teazle enjoyed looking out of the window one way and then decamped from under my legs to the people sitting on the opposite side of the carriage Fickle girl! It was lovely and warm and no need for a coat. Will have to go back to Sheffield Park and have a look at the gardens as we couldn't take Teazle in there.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
and i am really really worried what i am likely to do
Please Griff don't let it get to you, a moment of madness might be justifiable in our eyes but repercussions would follow.

I think I know how you feel 'tho because I can remember the days when you picked up the phone and you had to ask a telephone operator to connect you, often you knew the operator, and sometimes even had a bit of a chat while she waited for the other party to answer the phone.

Sadly those days are long gone, every organisation from councils to companies, hospitals to help agencies, they are all so s**t scarred someone will sue them for something that all logic is out the window.

Why shouldn't your Mum take your call I can see no reason why not. I hate having to phone anyone now because the people like your Mum are not allowed to talk in a 'normal' way to callers, they are watched over by eagle eyed, pedantic, morons who only think about their career and the next promotion

I would suggest she look for another job but I fear that everywhere is the same now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
and then get something where they are more human (although I don't think companies exist like that anymore you know)
My thoughts as well, every organisation now seems to use 'call centres' as a way of isolating the public from the workers, so the call centre staff have to take the flak when some other department has messed up.

There used to be a time when you could get to talk to that 'other department' now you can't
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Sue, she has been there nearly 10 years i think! suddenly in the last 6 months since this woman being made her team leader she is no good at her job
i have got her to call her union rep and she is going to attend each meeting with her to prevent any more "misunderstandings" occurring.
Losos, totally agree, don't mind having a bit of a natter whilst they are doing their typing or whatever, this is how petty things are, a woman called yesterday and my mum commented that the name sounded greek... the lady replied yes, people don't usually guess that, and how did my mum know?? mum said that her cousin is amrried toa greek man... she will be in trouble for being "overfamiliar" yet one of her colleagues can sit their discussing his daughter at great length!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 09:30 PM
Evening all
Had a constant stream of visitors all day must have been expecting pressies,of which there were none
Thanks for the Welcome back's Finally got the house back to normal,cases put away now Untill August,we'll head off somewhere sunny for a week
Lacey is EXTRA clingy as expected Had to take her into the bathroom with me while I had a bath Its a one time only though
Hope everyone is ok,need to go have a read xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Haha, bless little Lacey needing to be with you, that is very sweet
No Prezzies TW won't be pleased, she requested an aging billionaire!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Haha, bless little Lacey needing to be with you, that is very sweet
No Prezzies TW won't be pleased, she requested an aging billionaire!!!
Oh Billionaire is on the way to TW's even as we speak Thought I might keep him myself but there was no where to put the yacht and helicopter
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Gets Nigel over to construct a helipad instead of cutting the grass
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >