View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Inbetween baths i use a little Johnsons baby talc on Alfies underneath bits with him being long coated, when i groom him it makes it a little bit easier to comb him out underneath. It smells lovely as well
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-06-2005, 10:29 PM
I agree with Shdowboxer-baby wet wipes are great for simply freshening up their fur and are mild enough to clean their ears out also!

Much cheaper than the doggie wipes from pet shops,which strangely have the same smell,but cost 3 times as much...
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2005, 10:36 PM
i use baby wipes on abbie the fragrance free ones
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
I agree with Shdowboxer-baby wet wipes are great for simply freshening up their fur and are mild enough to clean their ears out also!

Much cheaper than the doggie wipes from pet shops,which strangely have the same smell,but cost 3 times as much...
Funnily the same with dog poo bags and nappy bags. Esentially the same product but the doggy ones are a different colour and cost 3 times as much also. Is it just me or can you sense a rip off going on??
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
Funnily the same with dog poo bags and nappy bags. Esentially the same product but the doggy ones are a different colour and cost 3 times as much also. Is it just me or can you sense a rip off going on??

Carrier bags are free with your shopping
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
Carrier bags are free with your shopping
Ooh no I've made that mistake before, all the ones round here have little holes in them and I'm not gonna tell you what happened the last time I used one!
Plus the nappy bags are ideal for both size of doggies and they smell nice too!!!
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2005, 02:25 PM
I use the wet wipes from Pets @ Home on Poppy, they're not perfumed or anything and are really good. They're doing a special offer on them at the moment, I think it's something like 2 packs for £5.
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 04:35 PM
You get baby wipes for sensitive skin as well, perhaps these would be better for him.
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 04:44 PM
i dont mind the dogs smelling of dog, but wots the best way to keep ur house from reeking of dog? i dont mind anythin faint, but it smells of dog in here! I hoover the floors every other day with shake n vac and i have insence and candles etc.... but they dont make much difference unless i have em on 24/7
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Those plug in glade things seem to work quite well, they are a bit expensive though. They don't get rid of the smell completely, but at least it's toned down a bit!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >