Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 10:00 PM
He looks soooo cute!
But Mummy, really. This sweet smelling shampoo buisness is soooo not cool for a dog. He was simply sorting out himself. Now you have gone and shampooed him again.....

He'll just have to find something even stinkier to roll in tomorrow.....
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 08:00 AM
ahhhh poor little mite, to him it was probably the best smelling aromatic perfume you could ever wish to wear.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2006, 08:06 AM
Spoil sport... he just wanted a nice manly smell... now ya gone and washed it off again

Great pics
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
He looks soooo cute!
But Mummy, really. This sweet smelling shampoo buisness is soooo not cool for a dog. He was simply sorting out himself. Now you have gone and shampooed him again.....

He'll just have to find something even stinkier to roll in tomorrow.....
That's just what I was thinking too.

Bless him he has a look of utter disgust. Next time Foxy I'll think that whatever he rolls in will be getting rubbed up along your trouser legs too
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 08:58 AM
heheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeee norty boy! Look at his face, how could you be mad!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 09:02 AM
I was terrified he was going to do it again yesterday - I kept him on lead until we got past the bit where he did it but everytime he stopped and sniffed at something I thought he was going to do it again I don't think it was fox poo but it smelt like very strong wee - I would love to know what it was though - wonder if it could be fox wee?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 09:24 AM
Charlie rolled in something thick green and slimey last year, and it STUNK, I have never smelt anything so bad!

Being the absolute 'minger' I am , I went back later to see what it was, a dead rotting mouldy seagul, with maggots and allsorts! soooooo wish I hadn't!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Charlie rolled in something thick green and slimey last year, and it STUNK, I have never smelt anything so bad!

Being the absolute 'minger' I am , I went back later to see what it was, a dead rotting mouldy seagul, with maggots and allsorts! soooooo wish I hadn't!
Oh god that's what it might have been then - something rotting It was a really terrible smell
pxxuk
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Ha haha, Snoop did the same thing 2 weeks ago when my new lodger took him out for the first time. He let him off in the field not far from here and saw him do a neck dive and roll on the floor in what he thought was grass... they both came home stinking!! Snoop had to have 2 baths 2 days in a row because he was still smelling the next day!! Needless to say Alex hasnt taken him back to that field since!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by pxxuk View Post
Ha haha, Snoop did the same thing 2 weeks ago when my new lodger took him out for the first time. He let him off in the field not far from here and saw him do a neck dive and roll on the floor in what he thought was grass... they both came home stinking!! Snoop had to have 2 baths 2 days in a row because he was still smelling the next day!! Needless to say Alex hasnt taken him back to that field since!!

Yes thats exactly what Benji did a neck dive and it was awful. I keep him on the lead now past that spot where he did it, can't risk him stinking like that again
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >