Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Aitch - it'll be three years for you in March 2008.
As for me, I'm on the three years in September 2008. I do belong to two other forums, but rarely visit. This is by far the best and nicest one there is
Hi Vicki,
you have made me look to see how long I've been here and come June 2008 it will be 3 years for me as well, I only belong to ome other forum an I rarely visit just long enough to pay for my website and thats it there is no need for me to go there when I'm already @ the best
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 10:00 AM
I am always surprised at how friendly the people on Dogsey are, I have been a member of another site and was sorely dissapointed at the lack of help and answers, I have never felt that on Dogsey imo the people here have always shown passion for the dogs and are always eager to help, even if it is just that some one is having a bad day Dogsey always brings a smile to my face. So I suppose to me Dogsey is my cyber dog lovers paradise, I can get lost here with like minded people who love their dogs.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3