View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Exciting news about Mr Brock Look forward to hearing all about it when you do catch sight of him. Fab. You are right, I am loving the forest too. You are a very lucky lady

I bet Zena is adoring her new home. Do you think you might consider a little friend for her at home point?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...

[I am a liar]
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Exciting news about Mr Brock Look forward to hearing all about it when you do catch sight of him. Fab. You are right, I am loving the forest too. You are a very lucky lady

I bet Zena is adoring her new home. Do you think you might consider a little friend for her at home point?
Lol Mr Brock! They go up the top in our back garden into a big hole, they chuck all the mud and stones about, they've even knocked a big barbie over. Dave's put a solar spotlight up there onto the hole, so we go on badger watch whenever the sensor light goes off out the back and it's late, but nothing so far, but I know they're there. The neighbours said you have to leave everything as it is, otherwise they wreck the place, they've even ripped a fence out of next door but one when he blocked their route! Zena is an absolute heaven, not only with her forest walks, the streams, the smells, but also her back garden where nobody disturbs here, she almost lives out there in her little shady spots under the lavender bush. She even lays down in the evening on her side totally zonked out, so if that's not a happy relaxed dog, I don't know what is, and I've been waiting for this for so very long. I'd love to get her a playmate, I'm going to work on that one when Dave's done all his work, I want a middle aged rescue about Zena's age. I'd adopt that Soldier in an instant, Zena adores him and they play together when we meet up with the gang, it's so lovely for her. I've never seen so many gsd's in my life as I have here, I must know about 10 now on my morning walk! How amazing is that!

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...
I am not jealous...

[I am a liar]
The clue was in the colour grandma, it kind of gave you away already!!!!! xxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3