Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Our dogs live in the kitchen so they tend to be in a different room when we eat meals.

Jed isnt bothered, he knows that when we have food, he gives us space and he's not food orientated anyway so doesnt scrounge. Flynn will try the staring tactic but I simply make him back off and then he gives in and wanders off.
What does Kio do?
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Mine just sits there drowling and staring with his puppy eyes...hoping to get a morsel!!!lol
Got to say though the drowling can put me of my food. Good if your on a diet...but im not!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Teagan sits in front of me and drools, then wipes said drool on either my trousers, or the sofa.
I love her still
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Max and Murphy generally spend a few minutes looking sad and hungry, then when they are told no, they'll just schlump at your feet and lay down and ignore you, whilst making huffs and sighs which signify starving dogs and unfair owners....
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Mine just continue doing whatever they were doing before I started eating - they know they don`t share my food. When I take my plate in the kitchen, however, they`re right behind me for leftovers.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3