View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Oh Helena, I really feel for you, you have made one of the toughest decisions and I admire you for being so brave in putting Cassie's comfort and quality of life before your own feelings of great sadness at the thought of losing her.

Take care, i too shall think of you, Dave, Cassie and Georgie this week, we all will..

Take Care
Janet
xx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Oh Helena

I'm so sorry, I just don't know what else to say. Cherish every last moment with your girl. You have made the right decision and you know that. Big hugs to you all at this very difficult time & an extra special hug for Cassie xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Helena so very sorry . I know how you must be feeling and comforting hugs to you and to Davie and Cassie and Georgie. Be thinking of you all Eunice xx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:19 PM
OMG Helena its hard to type for the tears that are streaming down my face. You know when its time, your dog tells you and I think she has told you. I can send nothing but my love and hugs to all of you. I'm so sorry, the worst thing about these dogs we love is that their life spans are so much shorter than ours. Big, huge hugs on more than a constant stream for you in the days ahead.
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Oh sweetie,
you always knew that she would tell you when she was ready and now she has.
Please make sure that while making the most of your precious time with Cassie that you also take care of yourself.
My thoughts and love are with you all always, hugs to you all and please let me know if I can be of any use, even if it is just for a pm or chat

xxxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Oh Helen I feel so sad. I know you are doing the right thing, but my heart is breaking for you. I will be thinking of you and Cass this week, as well as Dave and Georgie. Nothing I can say is adequate at such a terrible time, but please know I am thinking of you all and praying that Cassie goes peacefully. xxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:44 PM
God Helen, I dare not come back online to see this, but you know I know...............

The daftest thing when your baby is ready to go they sure give you back their very best so you dont see the weakness inside. Barney did, you remember his last walk......

Cassie will be walking beside you for eternity, you will see her in her usual spot at a moments glance, there she will be waiting for that planted kiss, then she is gone before you reached her. It's her memory to you Helen, take her to your chosen spot and spend many a time with tears and memories. You have my comfort, you know that my very special friend.
Keep a comforting arm around Georgie now, you need each other more than ever....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Oh God Helen, what a dreadful time this has been and how heartbreaking for you. I'm so, so sorry that it has finally come to this and you are so, so brave for Cassie. I can't say anything to make things easier and I won't try as this is a bl**dy awful decision and time for you and I know how I would be feeling.

It has been lovely to share in your stories of Cassie and Georgie (and Dave and Mum) and you and I shall miss hearing about Cassie. But she has had a wonderful, joyful life with you all and I wish you all the love and hugs in the world for your last few days together.

We are here ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Schnauzerbabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh Helen
I am feeling for you at this very sad time God be with you my dear
Sue and Lexi
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Helena,

Cassie is very lucky to have you, no wonder she loves you so much.
You know I've dealt with this with people, and I've been asked before by those in that situation to ease them on their way, and thats something I couldn't do, and its heart-breaking to hear, so I totally understand the decision you have made..... and admire you greatly for it as I'm sure everyone else will.

You can be safe in the knowledge (and this helped me immensely when I lost my Mum) that you have done everything you could, you couldn't have done any better.

You'll get moments of doubt, grief does that, but be proud of how you've helped Cass through this.

We're all here for you when you're ready.

*big hugs for you and Cass*

Becky xxxxx
Page 28 of 49 « First < 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 > Last »