Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I shall leave you all now, I have to go out to discuss sperm collection and stud dogs!! Thats another subject entirely.

Please know, my comments are not personal, just proving my point to you all.
youve proved nothing only made yourself look silly! neither DD nor anyone needs to know the full ecology of deer to feel empathy and compassion for them!....some people have been desensitized to the killing of animals and some people havent ......simple as!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by NOUSHKA05 View Post
youve proved nothing only made yourself look silly! neither DD nor anyone needs to know the full ecology of deer to feel empathy and compassion for them!....some people have been desensitized to the killing of animals and some people havent ......simple as!
Why has Dawn been made to look silly , she posted some photographs of deer doing what they do...

Its not her fault no one seemed to realise they were alive and what that has to do with empathy and compassion , I dont know.

Who is desensitised to the killing of animals????
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Why has Dawn been made to look silly , she posted some photographs of deer doing what they do...

Its not her fault no one seemed to realise they were alive and what that has to do with empathy and compassion , I dont know.

Well----I wonder?

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Two people made comments on the photo posted---you and DD.

So where does your comment come from that no one realised the deer was alive?

Posting the photo didn't make Dawn look silly.

rune
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post

lol because it seems for some reason she was trying to catch people out to prove some point or other i for one never even noticed the pic ....so what has knowing or not knowing that deer lie in scrapes got to do with the way people feel about trophy hunting them??...that wont change the views of people who care will it...and it certainly dosent prove any point

obviously those who kill them are desensitized or they wouldnt do it
Tarimoor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-11-2010, 11:13 PM
oh yeah landowners and farmers across the globe are doing a fine job managing the environment and animal species
Not read to the end of the thread yet, but what? Where on earth have I put that? All I've posted about *really* relates to management of the environment and wildlife in this country?? Clutching at straws springs to mind, off to read the rest of the thread.....
Tarimoor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Well it seems as much as I'm not keen on Dawn's particular methods of sensationalism, it really does equate to the sensationalism that prompted this thread.

Anyone who wants to comment on the people who take their time and effort to help maintain species conservation in viable numbers in this country, really needs to spend a bit of time learning and talking to those people. If you spent a few minutes even, talking to anyone who is involved with any type of shoot, stalking etc, their love of the environment and the quarry species shines through, they admire what they hunt, and don't ever want to annihilate a species.

Can you say the same of the person who chucks a chicken in their trolley down at the local supermarket? How many day old chicks die simply because they are born male, and yet the way wildlife is managed and has been managed over time, and proven to be effective, is held to judge, jury and executioner, because fluffy animals have to die to help keep viable populations? And yet no-one thinks of that when they buy their eggs, or two for a fiver chickens, that fluffy chicks were gassed at a day old simply for their gender??

One of those is very right, the other is very wrong. Rune posted a very valid point, their are animal lovers and there are animal keepers, but missed an important point, those who keep animals well, also love them.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Since I never claimed in any post in any way that I knew anything about deer it is pretty stupid of you to say that.

Thats what happens when you make assumptions and don't bother to read what is written.

rune
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Well you have certainly proved something!

rune
Indeed I have, and pleased with that I am. Sorry its late, only just back.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 12:57 AM
lol because it seems for some reason she was trying to catch people out to prove some point or other i for one never even noticed the pic ....so what has knowing or not knowing that deer lie in scrapes got to do with the way people feel about trophy hunting them??...that wont change the views of people who care will it...and it certainly dosent prove any point

obviously those who kill them are desensitized or they wouldnt do it
It PROVED that those who are complaining the most know nothing of what they are talking about! Thanking you for helping do that, very much appreciated.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
It PROVED that those who are complaining the most know nothing of what they are talking about! Thanking you for helping do that, very much appreciated.

well i bet by the time DD is old as you or i she'll know far more than we could ever dream of knowing about wildlife infact she'll know more already about somethings, but she would never and has never claimed to know everything .

oh and knew deer lie in scrapes altho it would make no difference if i didnt because i'd still i know that the people who do this are immoral and perverse..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvMWZ2cSgcA
Page 28 of 51 « First < 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 > Last »