Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by hollyberri View Post
my border collies named colin god knows my oh braught him in and sed meet colin the collie and its just stuck wen ne 1 asks me his name every1 looks at me like im daft wen i tell em think itz gr8 so far i dnt no ne 1 with a dog named colin so ne 1 does let me no
Hi Hollyberri and Colin, great name welcome to Dogsey.

(Please can you post in proper English, it's one of the forum rules and us old fogeys can't understand all the text speak! Thanks)

J.
hollyberri
New Member!
Female 

24-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
Hi Hollyberri and Colin, great name welcome to Dogsey.

(Please can you post in proper English, it's one of the forum rules and us old fogeys can't understand all the text speak! Thanks)

J.
thanks very much every one else things im strange and sorry about the text talk wont do it agian
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 01:46 PM
jake - im not sure where it came from lol, i wanted a more unusual name but my family kept telling me they were stupid (he was going to be called hoppus for a while ) so i decided to go for a more 'normal' name, and i wanted him to be called milo. but he really didnt suit it, so somehow we came up with max and jake... my mum wanted me to pick max but my bf said jake... and so i went with him

sam - my mum told us that was the name the SSPCA gave him, and it was only after he died that she admitted that she had named him!
malimoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Zack my 3 kids all chose a name and my OH picked this one out the hat, he did pick Bernard but quickly chose another Zack came from Zac Efron from HSM

Mali this was picked by my daughter as she was so upset that her name didn't get chosen last time. We looked on a Thai baby name website for some ideas simply because all the names are really pretty and she liked this name and it really suits her. I liked Tilly or Willow but she definitely doesn't suit either of those.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Kym - shes an ex racing grey and her racing name was Coolagorna Kym and my other dog a lurcher was from Dogs Trust, they called her Jill but other half renamed her Bella after Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter coz shes a bit loopy!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Inka because we run a Tattoo studio, his brother was to be Tatu, but the ooooooooo at the end put us off that, then he was meant to be Diesle, oh didn't like that, he wanted Terra, I didn't like that so we jumbled Inkas name up and he ended up Kain, suited him well !
Toro was to be Illusion after cesars missus, oh didn't like that, then she was Ciaro for a wee bit but after seeing our first bullie run Toro Diablo stuck xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Mo was Mo when we got her.

She has a ridge of hair that runs from between her ears down her neck, just like a Mohican hair style. We have wondered whether this is where Mo came from
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 04:25 PM
I was going to name mine Daisy but all the breeder's dogs have exotic names and it didn't seem right. So I decided on Tala which means 'princess of wolves'. Definitely appropriate for this girly.

At the same time and unknown to me the breeder decided to name the girl she kept Tyla. How spooky is that!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 04:30 PM
My daughter Charly named both our dogs.
Shady was named as when we got her as a pup my daughter was a great Eminem fan.
Kyiro our ex racing greyhound had a kennel name of Moody which didn't suit him at all so we wanted something different. My daughter come up with Kyiro which we both liked.
littlewolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by AshMan View Post
When searching the rescues i kept calling all the dogs Bruce.
When we finally chose one we couldnt think of a name but i was still calling him bruce it ended up sticking. My sister calls him samson
That's how I ended up calling my son Bruce. my bump was bruce for 9 months and when he was born we just couldn't call him anything else

Vito is called Vito, as in Vito Corleone- The Dogfather
Page 27 of 46 « First < 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 > Last »