View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 06:12 PM
hehe no i love her coat, its a true coat..Not this wooly coat that keeps popping up.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
hehe no i love her coat, its a true coat..Not this wooly coat that keeps popping up.
she looks like a sheep now lol right scruff. shes losing all her undercoat at the minute. really cant be bothered to bath her now lol might just take her out instead
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
we have already had this and been round in circles with it.
I have not been online, so am not aware of what others have done, im still catching up
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I have not been online, so am not aware of what others have done, im still catching up
well have fun reading
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 08:04 PM
well I spent two hours bathing, drying and raking Dandy this morning, as he is losing his winter coat, and tonight he decided to go swimming in a ditch and got covered in motor oil! Oh well never mind, his next show isn't for ages anyway!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
well I spent two hours bathing, drying and raking Dandy this morning, as he is losing his winter coat, and tonight he decided to go swimming in a ditch and got covered in motor oil! Oh well never mind, his next show isn't for ages anyway!

they do it on purpose
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Ahh well i doubt you care as long as your poochy had fun
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 08:33 PM
he certainly had fun! It thought it was hilarious! I had used a fragrance on his coat that I use on client's dogs and he obviosly objected to that!
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2010, 09:43 AM
I would just like to say that for anyone who has tried using an epliator or waxing will know how painfull both procedures are and anyone who condones doing these procedures on dogs should be reported for cruelty. The article in Dogs Today shows how ridiculous the logic of people who take showing dogs to the extreme imo. I know this thread only applies to certain breeds but why would anyone who allegedly loves their dogs want to inflict such pain on their beloved for the sake of show standards?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
I would just like to say that for anyone who has tried using an epliator or waxing will know how painfull both procedures are and anyone who condones doing these procedures on dogs should be reported for cruelty. The article in Dogs Today shows how ridiculous the logic of people who take showing dogs to the extreme imo. I know this thread only applies to certain breeds but why would anyone who allegedly loves their dogs want to inflict such pain on their beloved for the sake of show standards?
I think its already been confirmed that no one uses an epilator or wax's there dogs from people who own the breed,
Closed Thread
Page 27 of 31 « First < 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 > Last »