View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Good grief, that's a disgrace. Wouldn't you be entitled to legal aid or something?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Why on earth are they trying to evict you? On another point, do you have any paper work with your name on it and your home address (not the one you're in)? If so get a lock smith and go and move back in when she is out at work! If I was closer I'd come and help you move but you must have friends who can do that?
Becky
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Snorri, I really don't understand all of this. You must be distraught.Just some positive vibes so you know you are not alone...
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I can't believe Mrs S could be so vile......

Hope you get your home back, and soon.

Thinking of you x
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Well, I can't follow Mahooli's excellent plan, because Mrs.S doesn't go out to work. Mrs.S devotes her entire day to watching game shows on TV. It had got to the stage where my music was banned because it "spoiled" a quiz programme, and I would cop it if I as much as touched the remote. In fact, I think a lot of her ill-feeling came about because I didn't like these shows.

It was when she lost her job that things started to go pear-shaped, and she discovered the "intellectual delights" of daytime TV. From then on, the TV would be on for over 17 hours!!!!!!!!!!

Snorri
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh sorry, thought she did work. Does she go out at all because then you can just move back and for her to evict you becomes a civil matter!
Becky
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2009, 03:33 PM
This is the nasty place the Social Workers decanted us to while they modified our house (ostensibly for ME). Now they want it back as emergency housing. I am refusing to move out because (a) I have nowhere else to go and (b) I,ve said that I will co-operate with them when they co-operate with me. The social workers could easily sort it, by threatening to recover the grant money (£50-70000!) but they won't do it. They have cocked up somewhere and are trying to cover their a*s*s.

A great place to be wheelchair-bound - right on a steep hill. Ever so thoughtful.

Snorri
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm really sorry to hear things seem to be getting worse for you . If the coumcil want back their emergency accomodation then surely they have to offer you something suitable for your needs .
Are these people humans ?
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2009, 04:54 PM
All this lot seem to understand are threats and bullying. There's one in particular who seems to be on a mission!

Snorri
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-09-2009, 05:10 PM
My God, this has really shocked me, the council evicting you from somewhere that they provided only a few months ago.

Snorri, I think Maholi has a very valid point, in legal terms 'possesion is nine tenths of the law'. Somehow, some way you must get back into 'your' house. I can't remember how long you said you'd lived there but I know it was a good many years and IMO that does give you some rights.

Somehow, someway, get yourself back in there, and then refuse to move, is that in any way possible Can you get someone to tell when she goes shopping

Also as Maholi said get all the paperwork together to show when you moved in there, what the 'arrangement' was, she is your wife I assume, I always thought that meant that each party had 50% of everything (Unless a pre-marital contract was made like the Trumps etc. )

And, keep fighting, I can't believe someone could be so mean and petty as she appears to have been, especially for someone in your situation.
Page 26 of 37 « First < 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 > Last »