Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tania
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by GSDLover View Post
Until your dog runs towards a moving car at the speed of light, then you'll be hoping and praying that it acts like a robot.
Very true! especially if he's dragging me after him flat on my face
Tania
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2006, 01:39 AM
Thanks for useful info sent
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Having a reliable recall doesn't mean having a robot

Residential training for the dog only often backfires when 3-4 weeks after the dog returns home the training is lost.

Unless both parties receive instruction, there really isn't much point
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by AJL View Post
I think next week lynn gets the aggressive one, rob gets the emotional one, and mic doesnt get a GSD
AJL and Saffy the Pug, hope you're not too worried about tonight

I guess this is the first time you've ever seen it all totally put together? I'm sure it'll be fine. It'll be interesting to hear your comments afterwards...

Wys
x
AJL
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Yes, tonight is the first time we will have seen it. We saw Mic the other day and not even he knew what angle they would take.

I have my suspicions, but hopefully they are good ones!

Although for the record, she's not aggressive. Although she does have a pretty mean lick!

Main fears - did i complain about the tent, because everyone has so far and i hate that. There will be a few pink related issues i am sure, as thats all the dog wore. Its just so happened, that on the pre filming, and on the first day, i was in a pink shirt - Mic wouldnt let it drop!

And there was a lot of complaining about the judge - please people dont think bad of us - its hard when you feel you put your all into it, and its not reflected, especially when your own trainer agrees with you

You'll love vader too - a boxer on springs!

Either way, if we look like idiots, I will of course be blaming it solely on the editing!
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by AJL View Post
And there was a lot of complaining about the judge - please people dont think bad of us - its hard when you feel you put your all into it, and its not reflected, especially when your own trainer agrees with you

You'll love vader too - a boxer on springs!

Either way, if we look like idiots, I will of course be blaming it solely on the editing!
Of course! :smt002

I must admit, I haven't recognised any of the judges yet..where on earth do they get them? I think I vaguely recognised one woman judge but really could not place her at all .
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
I must admit, I haven't recognised any of the judges yet..where on earth do they get them? I think I vaguely recognised one woman judge but really could not place her at all .
hehe We call that "coffee break" in this house. Try as I might, I really can't take the tests seriously at all, regardless of who does them.
saffy the pug
New Member!
Female 

13-11-2006, 10:41 PM
well, not too bad was it?
cuzbull
Dogsey Junior

13-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Saffy is gorgeous,:smt007 boy could she run, she was like a little whirlwind. She seemed to really enjoy finding and retrieving the toy.
AJL
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Yup, way too fast for something so small! never ideal when the recall wouldnt work!
Page 24 of 45 « First < 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 > Last »