View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

23-07-2007, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Well is Charley really going to change her ways or not? I think after being given a warning from BB about her behaviour, she is afraid she is going to be taken out of the house. So are all her tears real or not?
I don't think her tears were remorseful tears. All the time BB were giving her a lecture in the Diary Room she couldn't just hold her hands up to the fact that HER behavioiur was out of order. All she did was try to come up with reasons to make it the other housemates fault for her actions.

After she came out and was in the smoking area with Liam, Tracey etc and they all walked back in - she very briefly turned around and went back to the smoking bench and the look she gave herself in the mirror was more a smirk than anything.

I also noticed that Liam in an attempt to tell her some home truths mentioned that she uses aggression as a defence mechanism. I've never seen someone jump on a reason so quickly in order to use it as an excuse for her behaviour!! As soon as the others came over it was all "yeah I'm like this to protect myself yeah, I'm not really like this in real life yeah, you know what I'm saying, I'm being honest yeah"!!

Hmmmmm GET CHARLEY OUT!!!!!!!
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2007, 09:03 AM
Charley is one heck of a liar. She put on the waterworks and probably because she knew that either BB would kick her out or the other housemates would nominate her. I agree - GET CHARLEY OUT!
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 09:13 AM
I had wanted her to stay, for entertainment value But now I find watching her a little disturbing. I think for her own good, as well as everyone else, her time is up!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 11:42 AM
I think when she gets out she needs some anger management or a brain transplant. There is something seriously wrong with that girl.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2007, 02:15 PM
I've just watched Big Brother Live on E4 and there is a bloke called David lying in the bedroom with them. Who is David????? I can't see nothing about a new housemate at all anywhere. I'm completely confused
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Yikes! Did you notice if anyone was missing.... was Ziggy there?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Yikes! Did you notice if anyone was missing.... was Ziggy there?
Yes they are all in there including Ziggy. I think the twins were calling Liam "David" for some reason. There doesn't look like there is anyone new in there now I've had another look. My Niece that is with me heard it as well so it can't be me going gaga
pod
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Phew.....
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Ziggy has now got his dog Molly in the BB house

He went in the garden and their she was
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2007, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
Ziggy has now got his dog Molly on the BB house

He went in the garden and their she was
It was only for a short time, while they did a task.............Ziggy was in tears, shame BB didn't show all on Live streaming, suppose that it will be shown in full on another prog. Evidently Molly didn't recognise Ziggy straight away until he started talking to her in their Doggy speak Ah!!!
Page 23 of 38 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 > Last »