Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by KennyUK View Post
Hi Gnasher (and tawneywolf)

That's great and I completely understand.

I am just so grateful to you both regardless
No probs Kenny ... we will await to see if it is in a fit state to be used for Harvey. As I say, if it is, I am more than happy to drive up and fetch it for you - I am dying to see my boy Hal and Ben's relatives, so it is a good excuse to get away from the old man for a night!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Malka is not adverse to posting on this site, I saw a posting from her the other day, and when a friends dog's health is in question and the owner needs advice I am sure knowing Malka she would be only too willing to give her valuable health advice after all she is so experienced in this field.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Malka is not adverse to posting on this site, I saw a posting from her the other day, and when a friends dog's health is in question and the owner needs advice I am sure knowing Malka she would be only too willing to give her valuable health advice after all she is so experienced in this field.
Moyra ... I contacted Malka on Breedia to ask if she could help. Her answer was that although she would happily help Kenny as she cannot use Dogsey any longer he would have to join Breedia. Before I posted words to that effect I made sure that I had the approval of Azz and tried to make my posting as diplomatic as possible by not mentioning her by name. After all, it's none my business, nor that of anyone else as to why she can't post on Dogsey?
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-03-2015, 07:46 PM
I can not seem to say this enough but Thank you everyone
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
No probs Kenny ... we will await to see if it is in a fit state to be used for Harvey. As I say, if it is, I am more than happy to drive up and fetch it for you - I am dying to see my boy Hal and Ben's relatives, so it is a good excuse to get away from the old man for a night!!
Some how I missed this post Gnasher

Your very kind, thank you
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Perhaps what Kenny is going through with Harvey should put into perspective how sad it is that such a valued contributor as Malka should have been banned from Dogsey.

I do not know why, I do not want to know why, what happened between Malka and Dogsey; what is important here is that Malka has invaluable experience she can share with Kenny for Harvey. Maybe the bigger picture can take precedence here, and we should all remember what Dogsey is about.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by KennyUK View Post
Some how I missed this post Gnasher

Your very kind, thank you
Mate, no need to thank me ... we are all behind you and the gorgeous Harvey
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Sorry, I mentioned M, wasn't aware that she was no longer allowed on here. M is M and although we had ups and downs with her most of us accepted her knowing her for who she is.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

31-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Thought I'd update you guys on how Harvey is doing

Seizure wise (touch wood) he has not had any since his vet doubled his meds (I've probably jinxed that now).

He is still having tremors although they do not seem as often or as violent.

He has had up and down days, yesterday for example he did not want to go for his walks and just moped in his bed but today he is more animated, seems a bit more confident and asked to go for his walks although the noise of the wind from these gales and the noise of hail against the windows freaked him out...

He is still displaying obsessive behavior and is constantly seeking fuss and reassurance.

He has lost his excessive thirst but he is constantly pestering for food and is still very reluctant to lay down (which despite what the vet says suggests some kind of pain to me).

Also he has lost his toilet training and therefore leaves urine and stool accidents every night which is becoming a bit wearing.

He has to go to the vet tomorrow morning as the vet wants to check how he is doing on the meds and I will mention these things to him then.

So pretty much thats where we are at right now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Kenny, M used to say how her beautiful dog used to crave food and really worry her for it so it seems to be consistent with what she experienced that you are having with Harvey. Her lovely lass also lost control of her bowels and bladder when she was fitting. If you haven't made contact with her yet, please do. You will find her a mine of information with regard to what you are going through.
Page 23 of 62 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 > Last »